Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charger Problems!

Hi guys, recently bought an entire package from StarGek, and now i'm having problems with my charger, thing is, i dont know what went wrong.

Charger is POWERJACK 6 delta pro and battery is 1800 mAh 7.2 v

i've charged less than 10 times and when i charged for more than 3 hours just now, usually about 3 hours it will be fully charged and the light still hasn't gone green so i figured something must be wrong.

Bought everything less than 2 months, should i head to stargek and ask for a refund?

Charging Problems Hugh

HI BRO FOR NICAD BATTERY U NID TO DRAINED IT FIRST B4 CHARGING,IF POSSIBLE USE GOOD CHARGER NOW SO CHEAP LA, U CHARGE 4 MONTH U PLAY 10 MIN WHERE GOT FUN
    DO EVERYTHING RIGHT IN EVERYTHINGS YOU DO... AND YOU WILL ENJOY EVERYTHINGS IN LIFE EVEN AFTER DEATH.

Comment

im using this charger too...lol
      stop playing now cos cannot tahan charge 6 hrs to play less than 10 mins...Hahhahahaahahaa
      ~~~~~KyoSho FW06~~~~~~~~~~~
      ~~~~~KyoSho Pure10 GP SPiDer~~~~
      ~~~~~Tamiya TT01 (Drift)~~~~~~
      ~~~~~Tamiya TL01 (Drift)~~~~~~~

Comment

so whats the advisable battery and charger to use?
        any recommended ones that can last for at least half an hour of play time?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat View Post
          so whats the advisable battery and charger to use?
          any recommended ones that can last for at least half an hour of play time?
          the key to getting a battery is the number of mAh : the higher the number, the longer the playtime.

competitive racers commonly use 4200mAh and above while for bashing, anything above 3000mAh is good enough.

you might want to get into lipo as well. go do a search on lipo batts and read up about it. some of the advantages of lipo batts:
          1. lighter than nimh batts
          2. more consistent 'punch'.
          3. longer life-span (if maintained properly)
          HB Cyclone Hara - CEN Mini Madness

Comment

Nicad Batt & Charger

I'M BEING USING KO PROPO DIGITAL CHRGR SINCE DAY 1 SOMEWHERE IN 1993,1ST MODEL WITHOUT COOLING FAN, I UPGRADED 2ND UNIT COME WITH COOLING FIN & FAN MOTOR ,U CAN SET THE AMP UP FROM 0.1 TO 7 AMP,MEANING BY THIS U CAN EVEN CHARGE A 12 VOLTS BATT.IT COMES IN DC VERSION,FOR AC WHAT U NID IS A STEPDOWN TRANSFORMER WHICH U CAN GET IT FROM KARANG GUNI OR SUNGEI ROAD,AC INPUT CURRENT 220V-DC OUTPUT CURRENT 7-14V,THE TRICK IS U NID TO ON THE POWER SUPPLY FIRST TO THE CHARGER BEFORE PLUG IN THE BATT FOR CHARGING PROCESS.WITH THIS TURBO METHOD U CN CHARGE A 7.2 OR 8.4 BATT IN 15 MIN,IF YOUR ESC INSTALLED WITH RESISTOR UNIT U CAN TRY 8.4V BATT WITH STOCK MOTOR & BIGGER PINION U CAN HAVE 20 TO 30 MIN PLAY TIME,TILL TODAY MY KO CHARGER STILL SERVING MY NID WITHOUT FAILURE.SO DONT WAIT FOR HARI RAYA GO GUYS HUNT FOR THE STUFF. TIPS ALWAYS DRAIN THE NIDCAD BATT B4 CHARGING COZ THEY JUST DUMP NO MEMORIES GETIT,TO DISSCHARGE IT JUST CONNECT IT TO 12V BULBS 1-5 PCS IN PARALLEL OR 12V CPU COOLING FAN AND SORRY I CAN'T PROVIDE U GUYS THE SHOP NAME HOPE U UNDERSTANDS.
            DO EVERYTHING RIGHT IN EVERYTHINGS YOU DO... AND YOU WILL ENJOY EVERYTHINGS IN LIFE EVEN AFTER DEATH.

Comment

please switch off your CAPS, sukhidir. its extremely intimidating to read.
              HB Cyclone Hara - CEN Mini Madness

Comment

switch off my caps

Originally posted by psychophant View Post
                please Switch Off Your Caps, Sukhidir. Its Extremely Intimidating To Read.
                Bro U Got Problems Or Just Want To See All My Caps..............

Comment

Working...
                X