Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speed Controller

does anyone have any info about the Electronic Speed Control(SP03018) used in off road buggy?

Esc Jinxx

That Model No Eye Deer, But My Advise Allways Choosed Esc Unit Which Is Equivalence & Synchronize With The Drive Motor Because Sometime It Only Works On Carbon Brush But Not Brushless Motor.
    DO EVERYTHING RIGHT IN EVERYTHINGS YOU DO... AND YOU WILL ENJOY EVERYTHINGS IN LIFE EVEN AFTER DEATH.

Comment

I have one for sale. Brand new. Frd bought wrong one for me. Can check under ******.com

MOPED V16R Bravo. Selling cheap. Worth a try.
      Current Cars: Hot Bodies D812, Radiosistemi RR8.

Comment

I suggest u get a brushless esc that can do brushed motors as well. Usually these brushless escs support motors with very low turn when used in brushde mode. And they will have lipo support as well.
        Modded Esavage + 4S lipo + KB45 2300KV + HW150A
        Brushless Esky Lama with dual swash
        Esky Dauphin
        Walkera Lama 2
        Walkera 5G6
        Sparrowhawk XB + 2S lipo + 60A brushless esc + 6000kv motor.
        Brushless Mini LST + single servo mod
        Brushless Micro-T

Comment

try novak havoc esc,compatible with both brushed motors.
          Rage VE Traxxas Slash 1/16

Comment

Originally posted by joearies View Post
            try novak havoc esc,compatible with both brushed motors.
            but Novak Havoc supports only up to 27T brushed motor! anything less than that will fry the ESC.
            HB Cyclone Hara - CEN Mini Madness

Comment

bro,mine is 8.5t,but works fine.tho it auto shut down just 10mins overheating,i use the small taiwan fan and it works.

Comment

bro,mine is 8.5t,but works fine.tho it auto shut down just 10mins overheating,i use the small taiwan fan and it works.
                bro, you 8.5T is brushless, i presume?

8.5T is the lowest brushless motor the Novak Havoc can support. however, it is not advisable to stretch the ESC to its limits as it will shorten the lifespan.

the extra fan will help cool the external heat sink of the ESC, but not the internal electronic components.

Comment

so the taroda shop give me wrong info..bah..thx for the info bro.

Comment

so the taroda shop give me wrong info..bah..thx for the info bro.
                    check out the following link for detailed info about Novak ESCs:

link: http://www.teamnovak.com/products/es...spec_chart.htm

Comment

yea limit is 8.5t.anyway i going to taroda on sunday nite to fix my rear tt01 parts,got damage.sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by LittleGiant View Post
                        I suggest u get a brushless esc that can do brushed motors as well. Usually these brushless escs support motors with very low turn when used in brushde mode. And they will have lipo support as well.

How do we differentiate what type of ESC to be used?

What are the criterias to look for? Spec like motor (brushed or brushless) and how many turns (i suppose the turn mean the wounding of the rotor coil within)

Normally, this type of ESC cost how much?

Thank you.
                        sigpic

Comment

Just to share.

Have realized even when the battery disconnected from the ESC, there are still electric current within (accidentally shorted when the dean connectors touches my tool, luckily just the very short tipping and posed no damages). Later saw the capacitor is hooked on the system and that explains why there are still stored current. Have self made this tiny little insulator from DIY connector's set (can buy in SIM LIM. Bought mine to mod my bike. In big packet form).

Now everytime after i played the car, i plug this useful thingy to prevent unwanted firework.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Intruderx View Post
                            How do we differentiate what type of ESC to be used?

What are the criterias to look for? Spec like motor (brushed or brushless) and how many turns (i suppose the turn mean the wounding of the rotor coil within)

Normally, this type of ESC cost how much?

Thank you.
                            The type of ESC use depend on the type of motor you are using plus other factors.

If you are using brushed motor, make sure the ESC can support brushed motor. Like wise for brushless motor, the ESC must be able to support brushless, which, most brushless ESC can support both brushed and brushless motors.

Next will be number of turns the motor use. If you are using brushed, easy.. Use any supported brushed ESC which it turn limits is lower then the amount of your motor. Example, if your brushed motor is 15T, you can use any supported brushed ESC which has the turn limits of 15T and below.

For brushless motor, will be the same. (For me, i will look at the kV also) Usually brushless ESC that support both brushed and brushless will have 2 turns limits for each type of motor. So do take note of that too.

Price range from 100-400 depend on brands.
                            "Drifting is not about speed, is about style"
                            Yokomo Drift Package 1.50x overdrive
                            Team Magic E4D 1.70x overdrive
                            Thundertiger Sparrowhawk VX 1.50x overdrive
                            天天吃阿钙,我有健康的膝盖。

Comment

Originally posted by Intruderx View Post
                              Just to share.

Have realized even when the battery disconnected from the ESC, there are still electric current within (accidentally shorted when the dean connectors touches my tool, luckily just the very short tipping and posed no damages). Later saw the capacitor is hooked on the system and that explains why there are still stored current. Have self made this tiny little insulator from DIY connector's set (can buy in SIM LIM. Bought mine to mod my bike. In big packet form).

Now everytime after i played the car, i plug this useful thingy to prevent unwanted firework.
                              Actually u dun have to do that. The capacitors will discharge themselves after some time (a few minutes). Good capacitors will retain the charges longer.
                              Modded Esavage + 4S lipo + KB45 2300KV + HW150A
                              Brushless Esky Lama with dual swash
                              Esky Dauphin
                              Walkera Lama 2
                              Walkera 5G6
                              Sparrowhawk XB + 2S lipo + 60A brushless esc + 6000kv motor.
                              Brushless Mini LST + single servo mod
                              Brushless Micro-T

Comment

Working...
                              X