Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motor Bike

Anybody know where to play electric or nitro motorbike?

Originally posted by Builder View Post
    Anybody know where to play electric or nitro motorbike?
    My new OTTO Bike, with the ability to wheelie,

Comment

Wow, that is a very nice (also very expensive) bike! Wanted one but just could not bear myself to fork out that sum of money. Mine is a hopped ThunderTiger with lots of Crazy Nuts' goodies.

reassembled it half way and lost interest, Has been like that above my fish tank for a year already. No kakis to play and no place to play too.

Comment

hello

Hi.. i just bought a TT GP bike too... have not got the chance to really play yet.. just ran in my engine... but the bike seems hard to "balance" n "get-up-n-go" ( comparing with the kyosho HOR ).. any advise? well i m still waiting for rotor to ship in the front brake n some spare parts i ordered.. becos unfortunately i crashed it into a pillar and some spare parts required ( n unfortunately rotor ran out too.. sigh ).. cheers

Comment

Originally posted by theworldvsme View Post
          Hi.. i just bought a TT GP bike too... have not got the chance to really play yet.. just ran in my engine... but the bike seems hard to "balance" n "get-up-n-go" ( comparing with the kyosho HOR ).. any advise? well i m still waiting for rotor to ship in the front brake n some spare parts i ordered.. becos unfortunately i crashed it into a pillar and some spare parts required ( n unfortunately rotor ran out too.. sigh ).. cheers

You need to trim the steering to neutral at such that when you let go the bike and power up it will go straight line. Do not tighten the steering spring too much.

Comment

Originally posted by SG Villain View Post
            Wow, that is a very nice (also very expensive) bike! Wanted one but just could not bear myself to fork out that sum of money. Mine is a hopped ThunderTiger with lots of Crazy Nuts' goodies.

reassembled it half way and lost interest, Has been like that above my fish tank for a year already. No kakis to play and no place to play too.
            Hi, I am trying to get a group going. I presumpt that yours is a electric right?

If you lost interest, why don't you sell it?

Comment

Tt

Hi,let me know if you got kaki,i would like to join too.TTR1.
              Have been sitting for years lor....

Cheers.

Comment

I also have the Kyosho HOR but I find that the TT is much more easier to drive and electrics are all from my touring cars unlike the Kyosho, very hard to upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by theworldvsme View Post
                  Just Been to Rotor the other day to look for parts for my TT, most of the spares were there. Just becareful of the front fork adjustment, they are kind of sensitive.

Comment

I am currently being bolg down with my knee injury, but if we can get a group it would be fantastic, email me your contact if you are interested to the following mail:- jimjipm@singnet.com.sg

Comment

Hey, anybody kin to look at the latest moto cross bike from Taichung, their website as follow:

I will check on the price and let you all know how much it will cost. It is definately cheaper than the ARX 450 from Italy

Comment

Originally posted by Builder View Post
                        Hey, anybody kin to look at the latest moto cross bike from Taichung, their website as follow:

I will check on the price and let you all know how much it will cost. It is definately cheaper than the ARX 450 from Italy
                        I'm interested, let me know the price

Comment

Very interesting Off Road bike. Where can we get it in Spore?

Comment

No. It Not in Singapore yet.That is why I am checking.

Comment

I'm into Ricky's CR 250 r/c 1/5 SCALE electric. Any pals here into offroad or motards set up?

Comment

Working...
                              X