X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've qn regarding TA02W,TA03 and TT01

Hi all,

I've qn regarding TA02W,TA03 and TT01:

(1) Any idea where i can get a cheap Futaba receiver R152JE....so far I saw on the net is about $86++ not including shipping cost.

(2)I just found my old chassis - its a TA02W. is it worth bring back to life?its lacking afew component like receiver and servo.

(3)TA02W chassis has a old looking speed control. whats the different between an Electric Speed Control and the old type speed control(more exposed looking with wire coming out and a transparents plastic cover). I understand that the Electric Speed Control i only require ONE servo but the latter I need TWO. is that all?

(3)My TA03(grey) with a rear gear box is damaged. the treading for the screw is gone...the plasic cover to keep the gears in place has some crackline which come loose when doing tight turning. Presently, I am using super glue to keep it in place but its not good when I need to do adjustment.

(4)For TT01 is it worth upgrading all the parts to aluminium?some of it like the steering set,rear arm upright, rear swing shaft etc. I understand that 3rd party brand like Yeah offers more parts and cheaper too eg. the damping set.

Thank you
    TA03R NISSAN R390GT1
    TA02 NISMO CLARION GT-RLM
    TT01 PORSCHE 911 GT3

Originally posted by kevin1983 View Post
    Hi all,

I've qn regarding TA02W,TA03 and TT01:

(1) Any idea where i can get a cheap Futaba receiver R152JE....so far I saw on the net is about $86++ not including shipping cost.
    Winnie at orchard Plaza 2nd Level, brought from her R152JE before for less then $50.

(2)I just found my old chassis - its a TA02W. is it worth bring back to life?its lacking afew component like receiver and servo.
    If you do not intend to keep the chassis as display, why not bash until it gone.

(3)TA02W chassis has a old looking speed control. whats the different between an Electric Speed Control and the old type speed control(more exposed looking with wire coming out and a transparents plastic cover). I understand that the Electric Speed Control i only require ONE servo but the latter I need TWO. is that all?
    Get the electric speed control, no point wasting time on the old speed control as i hate it when i have it the last time. With electric speed control you only need 1 servo for steering.

(3)My TA03(grey) with a rear gear box is damaged. the treading for the screw is gone...the plasic cover to keep the gears in place has some crackline which come loose when doing tight turning. Presently, I am using super glue to keep it in place but its not good when I need to do adjustment.
    Try to go online to look for spare e.g like www.******.com or let you car R.I.P.

(4)For TT01 is it worth upgrading all the parts to aluminium?some of it like the steering set,rear arm upright, rear swing shaft etc. I understand that 3rd party brand like Yeah offers more parts and cheaper too eg. the damping set.
    Well, to upgrade your TT01 to aluminium will depend on your budget, but i find certain part like the steering set and servo mount when upgrade to aluminium parts will help to keep the car steer better or straight compare to plastic parts.

Thank you
    Hope my answer help, but all are my opinion only. Some people might have other suggestion.

Comment

Working...
    X