Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refresh me...

Hi, all. Been away for 2 years or so and has since lost touch with the industry. Can someone point out to me whats the ins and outs of on-road 1/10 these days? Cause i'm thinking of getting back into the hobby. Your kind help in this matter is greatly appreciated. Thank you..
    "Be NiCe tO tHe pEoPle yoU mEeT oN yOur Way Up. cAuSe yOu'll NeVer KnoW wHo YoU Will MeEt On yOuR WaY DoWn."

Most Importantly

Originally posted by Ares17 View Post
    Hi, all. Been away for 2 years or so and has since lost touch with the industry. Can someone point out to me whats the ins and outs of on-road 1/10 these days? Cause i'm thinking of getting back into the hobby. Your kind help in this matter is greatly appreciated. Thank you..
    Bro,
    Most importantly, is to check with LHS for parts support.
    Are u going EP or GP (1/10th on-road) ???

EP most popular will be Tamiya or HPI or Thundertiger.
    GP most popular will be Kyosho or Mugen or HPI
    (my personal choice lah....)

Thxs

Comment

Thanx bro. I'd like to start back on 1/10 GP which is the love of my life. Kyosho has always been my favourite brand as parts are easy to find. Was driving the FW05R the last time. Is it upgraded yet? I prefer shaft car to belt driven ones. Any suggestions? Thanx.
      "Be NiCe tO tHe pEoPle yoU mEeT oN yOur Way Up. cAuSe yOu'll NeVer KnoW wHo YoU Will MeEt On yOuR WaY DoWn."

Comment

Working...
      X