Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R/C Nitro Car (Places to Play)

Hi all,

Am a newbie to nitro powered R/C car. Would like to know where are good places with a big area and good road surface to play these cars. Also away from residential areas. Play this car for the sole purpose of entertainment and not for racing purposes. Pls Recommend. Thks.

Originally posted by acdj View Post
    Hi all,

Am a newbie to nitro powered R/C car. Would like to know where are good places with a big area and good road surface to play these cars. Also away from residential areas. Play this car for the sole purpose of entertainment and not for racing purposes. Pls Recommend. Thks.
    Which area you stay ?

Comment

hi leonard, I am living near kallang. Any places near this area. Thks for the reply.

Comment

Went to play at the kallang carpark and guess what my roto start assembly popped and i only managed to recover the one way bearing and the gear assembly covers. Wonder where the gears and the screws flew to. Am going get a pullstart assembly tmr.

Comment

hi leonard, I am living near kallang. Any places near this area. Thks for the reply.
          Kallang i think near the stadium carpark i guess. Normally there not much car quite good for fun run. Night time also quite well lit.

Comment

Hi Leonard thks for the reply. Yeah that's where i play sometimes. Hoping to find a better place. Thks anyway.

Comment

Hi Leonard thks for the reply. Yeah that's where i play sometimes. Hoping to find a better place. Thks anyway.
              I also looking for place to play but still the best is to go place with rc race track like turf club or east coast.I dare not go to these places as i am like you quite a newbie. My driving skill so bad very pai seh to play in track.

Comment

Help Needed to Tune Tamiya .15 Engine

Hi Everyone,
                I need help very urgently.
                Need someone with an experience to tune my Tamiya .15 Engine
                Please kindly PM or contact me 6382-3112
                Meetup at Serangoon MRT station (NEL)

Thanks for the help in advance.

Eric

Comment

needa pay how much to play at east coast PA n turf club track ???
                  ~~~~~KyoSho FW06~~~~~~~~~~~
                  ~~~~~KyoSho Pure10 GP SPiDer~~~~
                  ~~~~~Tamiya TT01 (Drift)~~~~~~
                  ~~~~~Tamiya TL01 (Drift)~~~~~~~

Comment

mhmm if anyone is going to play near the indoor stadium area can let me know

i live close by, thinking about getting into electric cars

tyty

Comment

Working...
                    X