Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QN] Tamiya Quick Drive(QD) RC

Hi guys,

anyone own the above ? I know that the XB or expert built is a better choice but im not willing to spend too much. Already spent too much on this hobby on planes, heli and recently boat

And i thought to myself, why not complete it with an Rc car ?

I was just wondering, if i do get the QD, will i be able to modify it in the future ? I know that QD might be using a mixer(like HB Lama) , with the Rx and ESC together ?

My choice of getting a QD as it's kinda relatively cheap @ $120 .. Went to Taising and saw the HPI and thought it was RTR but when i look again it was actually a kit . darn !

Sorry.. I dont wish to spend any more than $150 on this.. includin Tx and Rx...

Which character are you test by

Bro, i got a QD. Oni used 2 times i think. Batteries, Charger, Tx & Rx included.
    U wanna buy from me? BTW, its a Buggy.
    Inline skate craShed into some chic, Bicycle craShed into a tree, Motorcycle craShed into a taxi, Car craShed into a police car, RC gonna craSh WAT !!!

Comment

thanks but no thanks

my birthday is 1day time.. and ....

i thought of asking for it as a birthday present.. of course i can ask for more but im turning 21, and with this unstable economy, i rather the extra money be used to save up for my future than on buying things .

between a $350 XB and a $120 QD, that $230 difference can mean a lot , like a month's transport and food ..

i just wish to know.. if it is possible to modify it in future.. you know.. slowly upgrade...

suggestions would be great

Which character are you test by

Comment

Originally posted by alamin2 View Post
        thanks but no thanks

my birthday is 1day time.. and ....

i thought of asking for it as a birthday present.. of course i can ask for more but im turning 21, and with this unstable economy, i rather the extra money be used to save up for my future than on buying things .

between a $350 XB and a $120 QD, that $230 difference can mean a lot , like a month's transport and food ..

i just wish to know.. if it is possible to modify it in future.. you know.. slowly upgrade...

suggestions would be great
        Bro,
        Tamiya QD (quick drive) is not up-grading. Parts cannot be replaced too.
        No point wasting $100 over dollars for something which is for kids/children.
        If u want, u might as well go to kiddy palace and get a r/c car there, maybe for less than $50.00
        Thxs

Comment

Working...
        X