Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1/10 Nitro Car

Hi all bros,

I use to play super 10 and 1/10 nitro about 9 years back @ yishun ave 7 carpark. We also make our own track by laying water hose as early as 7am in the morning. Does anyone play there now?

use to own tamiya trf kit but have also given all my items to a neighbourhood kid.

Would like to come back to the hobby but have not been keeping up with the development of this hobby.

any advise on the below is appreciated:

1) are there any decent track for nitro 1/10 cars?
    2) nitro or electric is more popular? meaning there are more ppl playing with tracks and good supports such as tracks maintenence and car spares.
    3) any recommanded shops with good technical after sales support so that I can safely buy my car from there?
    4) which chasis kit is a better choice for me to buy now in terms of good handling and good after sales support without limitation of spares?

any other good information is very much appreciated.

I use to patronise a shop in sembawang shopping center 3rd floor and the shop owner is a nice chap, i believe he is call Chris. been looking for him and wonder where have he moved to...

thk u for any good input ... cheers!
    rgds,
    ProjectD

drifting cars too

Please also advise whether is tamiya a good choice if i want to do drifting? and where is a good place other then tai seng if i wanna get it? thk u.

ProjectD

Comment

Originally posted by projectd View Post
      hi All Bros,

I Use To Play Super 10 And 1/10 Nitro About 9 Years Back @ Yishun Ave 7 Carpark. We Also Make Our Own Track By Laying Water Hose As Early As 7am In The Morning. Does Anyone Play There Now?

Use To Own Tamiya Trf Kit But Have Also Given All My Items To A Neighbourhood Kid.

Would Like To Come Back To The Hobby But Have Not Been Keeping Up With The Development Of This Hobby.

Any Advise On The Below Is Appreciated:

1) Are There Any Decent Track For Nitro 1/10 Cars?
      there Are Two Track Located At Old Tuft City And East Coast Pa
      2) Nitro Or Electric Is More Popular? Meaning There Are More Ppl Playing With Tracks And Good Supports Such As Tracks Maintenence And Car Spares.
      both Are Popular...to Each Of It Own
      3) Any Recommanded Shops With Good Technical After Sales Support So That I Can Safely Buy My Car From There?
      you Can Try At Hobby Bug At Arab Street ( Gp ) Or Rci At Queen Town ( Ep )
      4) Which Chasis Kit Is A Better Choice For Me To Buy Now In Terms Of Good Handling And Good After Sales Support Without Limitation Of Spares?
      you Have To Make A Trip Down To The Track And See What Brand Most Ppl Playing Now And Decide Which One U Perfer

Any Other Good Information Is Very Much Appreciated.

I Use To Patronise A Shop In Sembawang Shopping Center 3rd Floor And The Shop Owner Is A Nice Chap, I Believe He Is Call Chris. Been Looking For Him And Wonder Where Have He Moved To...

Thk U For Any Good Input ... Cheers!
      Rgds,
      Projectd

And enjoy your hobby again
      .................................................. ......................

1/10 On Road

Kyosho VoneRRR-EvoWC

1/8 Off-Road

Kyosho MP9

Member of EDMW plus NPNT

เวลาช่วยรักษาแผลใจ
      กับผมแล้วผมเห็นว่าเราชะนะแน่

Comment

Originally posted by maskedrider View Post
        And enjoy your hobby again
        hi thk u for your advise ...

i will be going to turf city track tomorrow, might wanna get a car, anyone knows which brands do they carry? xray? read reviews that the xray nt1 is good, anyone knows what is the damages?

will need a controller, starter, etc to start too ...

Comment

any brand is good...

it's the driver hand control that matters...

good luck
          .................................................. ......................

1/10 On Road

Kyosho VoneRRR-EvoWC

1/8 Off-Road

Kyosho MP9

Member of EDMW plus NPNT

เวลาช่วยรักษาแผลใจ
          กับผมแล้วผมเห็นว่าเราชะนะแน่

Comment

Working...
          X