Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TT Sparrowhawk Advice Needed

Why is the sparrowhawk so noisy when compare to a TT01? The sparrowhawk sounds like it is grinding (since day 1, mine is RTR) whereas the TT01 is silky smooth. Is this normal on the sparrowhawk?

I'm planning to get a diff set gear from rotor and made the front wheels have differential. Some Bros have advised me to shift the back differential to the front instead. What is your advice on this? Isn't it better to have both front and back differential?
    In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies only permanent interest - Lord Palmerston

My TT Sparrowhawk is a kit parts super quiet ppl ask me why I also don't know?

quote:
    I'm planning to get a diff set gear from rotor and made the front wheels have differential. Some Bros have advised me to shift the back differential to the front instead. What is your advice on this? Isn't it better to have both front and back differential?

mk front wheel hv diff. and the back stiff or lock, swap it. I tried with both differential the car cannot exercise the drift properly and hard to turn in sharp corners. Like the videos below.

Comment

Mine also super quiet as compared to my tt01.

My tt01 is noise pollution.

Comment

Working...
      X