Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i new here

i wanted to get a rc car.. but i dunno where to start.
    i wanted a electric one.. but due to mother support i only have $300
    how to i start with all this..

which one should i get.. hope u guy can advise me . give me more info so i can make up my mind and start playing all this

thank you

go down to ulu pandan cc tomorrow(tuesday) night to ask around if you into drifting.

Comment

Me new too... but I only interested on off-road and stunt vehicles...

Reading up and realised Traxxas Rustler XL-5 (Red colour) have quite interesting specs and looks. Cost US$150 but definitely more ex here. We somehow are paying thru our noses for most imported goods sold here

Visit www.towerhobbies.com to see the model and some videos
      Traxxas Rustler, Tamiya Wild Willy 2... So many toys, so little time

Comment

For you budget, can go for the Kyosho Buggy RTR. everthing you need to start at $300+

AIR
        HB K2 - Service
        CopterX 450 - Hanger
        IFO - Service
        Walkera H05 mini plane
        JR X3810
        LAND
        Kyosho Javelin - Garage
        Tamiya TT01 Subaru WRX - In Service
        Tamiya M03 Hello Kitty Swift - For wife
        Cen Mini Madness - For son
        Team Losi Speed T - In Service
        Tamiya TamTech Frog
        Sanwa MXA
        Sanwa MX3S
        Losi 2.4GHz

Crash Lander
        Can crash land anytime anywhere

Comment

Bros,

Not trying to be a wet blanket but with that budget,it's hard to kick off this hobby.Unless you are prepared for future expenses.This hobby doesn't stop at the initial purchase of kits only.Look and ask around before you embark on this hobby .

Comment

im agreed with thangmo.

tho u might get a new tamiya TT01 RTR for ur budget but if u r a student, it might hard on u, should u need to buy spares for broken parts and even extra batts.

anyway.. if i were u, i may want to get a 2nd hands stuffs. Well, both of my TT01 and MI buggy are 2nd hand items. No complain.

I assume u want to get onroad car, so $300 should cover everything - TT01 car RTR, charger, extra batts. And u might have extra cash left.

My first purchased was a couple of run TT01 RTR with basic charger for $250. You might get cheaper nowadays. I go touring and drifting with it.

Look and ask ard. Best bet check at RCtech selling thread or market place thread here.

Good luck.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by derick1985 View Post

which one should i get.. hope u guy can advise me . give me more info so i can make up my mind and start playing all this

thank you
              Hi I have a Tamiya 1/10 TA05 IFS up for sales at $180 car chassis, with stock motor and stock wheels included. Transmitter receiver battery and ESC you have to get yourself from stores.

Let me know if interested.
              I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

i've got a HPI RS4 3 EVO+ RTR willing to let go round 350 if you're interersted.
                comes with 2 bodies, a blue mustang and a clear protoform dodge stratus, 4 extra foam tires, tamiya alu wheel hex hubs and loads of spare parts. contact me at tanjwb@gmail.com. cheers

Comment

thank you
                  Read here!

Full set for less than $300 and if you make friend with some bros here who has a rotor card, you can follow him there and get a 10% discount.
                  For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Originally posted by WildWildWilly View Post
                    Me new too... but I only interested on off-road and stunt vehicles...

Reading up and realised Traxxas Rustler XL-5 (Red colour) have quite interesting specs and looks. Cost US$150 but definitely more ex here. We somehow are paying thru our noses for most imported goods sold here

Visit www.towerhobbies.com to see the model and some videos
                    Have to factor in the delivery charges bro. Quite ex, but sometimes the bill will still be cheaper, especially if you order more than one set. Shipping can be spread around then.
                    For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

thank you
                      Oops...link did not show in earlier post.

http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39962

Comment

Working...
                      X