Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe tats y they come out with the universal.
    http://www.rcpics.net/member/Rca

Comment

didnt know there was such thing as cvd for frog wahahah while i was play the buggy i said i should upgrade this part .. and sure enough THERE WAS a CVD upgrade!!! wahoo.. now waiting for it to come
      i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Hope it can arrive before our bashing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcaddict View Post
          of course such old buggy is meant to be kept and drive carefully, not meant for bashing , i run my oldies carefully no matter how much effort i've put into restoring them,rc is meant to be played not static shelf queen Anyway Avante is not a very good off roader.

Haha, even if it is new, to bash it can be quite painful. Avante is not a fully setup for high level of off roading due to the low ride height. I would say, it is a hybrid. Semi track racer with off roader basic chasis and handling setup. Cannot take too high jump nor run on tall obstacle.

Nvrtheless, this car woos many last time, gold shocks with out of the world setting on them. If not wrong it came with DynaTech motor too. If i have got a new Avante, i think i will house it tight even not to fix it. Seems there are many vintage collectors for the RC cars. I didn't know that till i met you guys here. WOW! Thanks for the light.
          sigpic

Comment

Finally completed, fitted brand new tires and hard to find KBF chrome wheels, I prefer a more serious looks n don't think the colorful stock decals suits the chrome wheels, so decided to give it a more up to date stylish looks with flipped up sun roof.Once again I would like to thank bro Scorpionm2 for giving me the chance

Comment

Finally completed, fitted brand new tires and hard to find KBF chrome wheels, I prefer a more serious looks n don't think the colorful stock decals suits the chrome wheels, so decided to give it a more up to date stylish looks with flipped up sun roof.Once again I would like to thank bro Scorpionm2 for giving me the chance
              Hi Rcaddict
              Very nice truck you have... want to join us for trailing? sun 11am japanese gdn , free parking and free entrance. Bring camera with alot of free memory cards.

Comment

Wow... swee
                King blackfoot leh...
                I only hv blackfoot extreme (newer generation one)

Thxs

Comment

Hi Zennith, thanks for the invitation, unfortunately I don't transport so won't be going there as kinda far from my place

Superior1, thanks for the kind word, it's actually Super Blackfoot, the last stepside body shell from tamiya, KBF's frame is grey color and the body shell is quite similar to your BFX.

Comment

You are welcome bro, look like I made the right decision to give it to you. Much much better than collecting dust in my storeroom. It is looking superb now, makes me want to go back trucking! Maybe next year see how and any model catch my eye.

Do remember what I told you about passing it on to someone deserving or can pass back to me in future for giving away again if you grow out of storage space. In the meantime do enjoy it and run it when you can as they are meant to be run.

Cheers!
                    Kill them all, let hell sort them out

Comment

Sure thing bro Rest assured that this truck will be admired and enjoyed at the same time, But i definately won't bash it, thinking of getting some beach run photo shoots

Comment

We be having vintage fun run on 19th sept at bottle tree tracks, anyone interested to join?Track fees still applicable tho.Any old buggies/truck is most welcome, re-release tamiya also welcome. we hope to create more interest in vintage rc as they are fun to run due to their old design and bring back childhood memories

Comment

Df-01

hi guys! I have a Tamiya DF-01 but cant find spur and part support~ haiz.. anyone noe where to get them other den stargek?

Comment

Heads up boys!, Sand Scorcher is on the way!

http://www.tamiyablog.com/
                            Keep Moving, Look Forward, No Regrets!!

Comment

Working...
                            X