Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crabby View Post
    Perhaps someone can show me hw to do it.If there is any gathering I would like to attend & get pointers.Scare do d wrong tuning then there goes my differential. Are they friendly?As in SG drifters...thx
    Speeder is friendly Refer to post #1 for the venue and time.

Comment

Oh thx i thought tis thread was quite sometime bk so d Ulu Pandan CC may nt be d venue anymore.Ok I'll PM him for help.
      Juz crossed over to the DUCT side!

Flying: P-51 Mustang, Corsair, F4 Phantom, Beaver(GF's), TigerMoth(GF's)
      Slope Glider: E-Hawk 1500
      Still in Box: Formosa, Zero Fighter, Me 109
      Things to Sell:
      - T-rex 450XL NIB
      - Nano Falcon(not build yet)

- Speed 370 motor with JST connector & Spur gear $5, PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Crabby View Post
        Oh thx i thought tis thread was quite sometime bk so d Ulu Pandan CC may nt be d venue anymore.Ok I'll PM him for help.
        I chatted with Speeder 2 weeks ago, and he mentioned the Tuesday night meeting is still on at the CC.

Comment

ulu pandan cc

the drift meet is on every tuesday from 7 pm to 10.30 pm.
          anyone interested can bring thier cars and join in the fun.

Comment

Hi, i stay in the east side, where can i buy a RC car to drift?

Comment

check out www.sgdrifters.com for recommendation or can pm me for more detail .

Comment

Thanks.. PM sended..

Btw i saw this Driftevolution Seng Kang Drift Meet, is they part of SGDrifters too??

Comment

drift evolution is one of the drift group residing in sgdrifters forum.

Comment

2moro after work i will try to go to Ulu Pandan CC and take a look. Will you bring any kits for sale??

Comment

ulu pandan is one of sgdrifters meet up location.
                      purchase will be on order basis.

Comment

i m interested in drifting and interested to buy a car too... is it possible to go down and see see?
                        because i have been playing nitro car then just started flying plane not long ago and saw this thread...

Comment

just come down and join us if you have a car or you wan to know anything just come down to ulu pandan cc drift meet every tuesday to know more about rc drifting.

Comment

Went down yesterday night and have a great chat with speeder. Order from him a Sprrowhawk and hope to join them soon.

Drifters there are very friendly, giving me alot of advises, thanks to all!!!!

Thumbs up for speeder!!

Comment

thanks for coming down.
                              glad that there's someone getting into the exciting world of drifting!

cheers

Comment

wow... thanks for speeder's help... understand a lot of things about drift... and very detailed explanation from him... thanks... a lot of helpful people down there too...
                                ordered a sparrowhawk from him too and hope to join them soon... had a lot of fun there though i have no car! =)

Comment

Working...
                                X