Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pungol Off-Road Track

Hi All, am relatively new in Singapore and looking for an alternative site (rather than Turf City) to drive my 1/8 nitro buggy. I heard there is a nice spot in Pungol but I don't know where. Can anyone tell me ?? Thanks in advance !!

take a look at this... might help
    Singapore R/C Racers - Punggol Off-road Track. - ATTENTION,Off-roaders,found a new bashing site in Punggol,Sentul Crescent. Need help to decor the track. Anyone interested to join in. Activation date on every Sunday,morning.

Comment

Thanks

That's great, thank you. Can you tell me, is it a formal club, or can I just come along and introduce myself ?

Comment

its not formal bro.. they are a bunch of helpful lot of people.. the whole of PORT was done up by this lot of helpful people. you could drop by and have a round or two with them..

Comment

Great

Many thanks bro, I appreciate it. I will drop by there next Saturday, hope to see you there sometime.

Comment

They usually play on sunday.......
            After so many years, I am still a beginner

Comment

Hi,

Just got myself a Savage XS 4.6.
              Took it out today for its first post run-in action!
              I need to pay someone to clean the thing now! haha....

Anyway, ... does anyone have any RECENT pics on Pungol track...?
              Would be great to see what it looks like before I drive down there.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

congrat on your new toy... check out tis thread you will be able to find some photos in it... happy bashing
                Singapore R/C Racers - Punggol Off-road Track. - ATTENTION,Off-roaders,found a new bashing site in Punggol,Sentul Crescent. Need help to decor the track. Anyone interested to join in. Activation date on every Sunday,morning.

Comment

Working...
                X