Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shops in SG that sell TT01?

Hi, im new to this forum, and i really need help , i want to buy a TT01 rc car, and im quite new to this. so if you guys can link me to some shops prefferably near to khatib, id appreciate it alot, please include the address and a contact number. so far ive been to one , which is located next to the Mcdonalds in East Coast chalet.

my budget is 250, but i think i can cough up a little more. thanks.

Winnie's located at Orchard Plaza 2nd flr. Open fm Mon-Sat,12-8pm.
    Stargek located at Ubi. Do a search for stargek.com to get its contact n address.
    BK/Racecraft located near Queenstown Remand/QueenTown Club.
    Current Cars: Hot Bodies D812, Radiosistemi RR8.

Comment

Originally posted by adrictan View Post
      Winnie's located at Orchard Plaza 2nd flr. Open fm Mon-Sat,12-8pm.
      Stargek located at Ubi. Do a search for stargek.com to get its contact n address.
      BK/Racecraft located near Queenstown Remand/QueenTown Club.
      ok, thanks, im new so anyone can help me by telling me a base price for a stock tt01 with the control,battery,charger and the car ?

Comment

TT01 kit, charger, 1 x batt, 1 x charger, 1 x transmitter. Abt $300plus.

Comment

tt01

hi guys, i just started RC car.wat else do i need to know abt it??...currently i get my supply from starget which is at upper paya lebar. I havnt been to other shops so i'm not sure abt where is cheaper. anyhow i just got myself a tt01 porsche 911 GT3 with LEDs.it all built up already now, i'm pretty excited abt playing it but dun know anyone who enjoys this hobby and finding a good spot to run the car is tough, presently i play it in my carpark.i stay in tampines, anyone staying around the area??
          TA03R NISSAN R390GT1
          TA02 NISMO CLARION GT-RLM
          TT01 PORSCHE 911 GT3

Comment

Firstly, what are you looking for? Drifting or Touring? Join sgdrifters.com if you wanna know more abt Drifting.

Comment

I know BK track is good for electric but had not started playing there yet. I finished building a TA05.. wanted to play that saturday night but rained.. so end up also tested the new car at void deck and carpark tarmac road..

OK fun level, but go to track is better...
              I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Working...
              X