Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi help

hi i am facin 2 problem when breaking in my savage x ss. only did 2 tanks and due to the problem cANT BREAK IN

1) WHENever i remove glow plug iginitor, the engines runs few sec then stops. the engine runs only with ignitor intact on glow plug

2) when engine is running, when i half throttle or 3/4 throttle my control, the car does not move at all. when i lift the car, the wheels are running but placed on the ground the car keeps still with engine running.

hope a kind soul can advise>>>>>

thanks

Could be a few reasons.

1)Faulty glow plug due to setting too rich.Try to lean down the HSN a little and change a new glow plug.Too much fuel causes the engine bog down and make the glow plug too wet with lubricant.

2)Clutch-I would try the above method to get a steady idling without the glow heater before adjusting anything on the clutch.Your definition of half throttle may not be the ideal spinning engine revolution for the clutch to engage.If engine is rich it will not reach it's optimum revolution to engage.If this fails,take a look at your clutch shoes and spring.

Hope this helps.

Comment

IS your kit brand new?If it is an RTR then all the more you should check the carb settings.Factory settings usually are good enough for the engine to fire but still overly rich to sustain a good idling for breaking in.Just my experience though.

Comment

Working...
      X