Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what batteries to use for mini inferno transmitter

Hi there does anyone play mini inferno?

I bought GP recyko batteries and the transmitter won't work. But when I put in normal 1.5v alkaline batteries it will work. The rechargeable batteries are 1.2v and it seems that all the different brands are that too.

I cannot figure out if it's the tx or batteries fault.

Anybody have the same problem?

Originally posted by nicholastanqingh View Post
    Hi there does anyone play mini inferno?

I bought GP recyko batteries and the transmitter won't work. But when I put in normal 1.5v alkaline batteries it will work. The rechargeable batteries are 1.2v and it seems that all the different brands are that too.

I cannot figure out if it's the tx or batteries fault.

Anybody have the same problem?
    Think is the voltage not enough, cause GP recyko batt is only 1.2v each, and alkaline is 1.5v. Now you get it?
    Fat boy love RC

Comment

hmmm yeah.. I think that is the problem too.. but you guys use normal alkaline batteries for your perfex3?

Wouldn't that be quite ex to keep changing.

I read that Sanyo's eneloop are better but I think it might be just biaseness. Anybody really got better experience with sanyo one here? oh the GP ones work sometimes when I turn it around. But sometimes they don't work at all. I really think the battery is not made well thats why the inconsistent work/not working.

Comment

Doesn't make sense leh. Most transmitters can use alkaline batteries (1.5volts) as well as rechargeables(1.2volts). Maybe stock transmitters are more fussy about the power supply...

Comment

You may wanna try using a Lipo transmitter packs, which are 12.6volts when fully charged and quite similar in voltage to 8x AA alkaline batteries. Make sure the transmitter has the connector for the lipo pack and that it fits size-wise.

Comment

oh I solved the problem already! I checked the batteries with the shop and they were okay.. so the guy from toykar swapped one controller for me.. it works fine now..

though I'm abit not sure about some things..

1) my tx knob seems to turn clockwise more than anticlockwise just a little bit.. as a result, the car's tires don't reach their full limit while turning left, before the tx knob hits the dead end anticlockwise. On the other hand, the wheels finishes turning right while the clockwise direction still has some room to rotate on the tx.. I don't know is it I fussy or what but I really think the knob turns clockwise more.. I know the servo horns can be adjusted but I don't think thats the problem.. are all KT-3 transimtters like that?

Comment

Working...
            X