Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HPI or KYOSHO???

hey there guys... im planning to get a nitro rc truck.. and im in love with these 3 trucks:

HPI Savage X 4.6 RTR
    HPI Savage XL
    Kyosho Giga Crusher DF/SF

can anybody enlighten me on which is the best buy? considering factors like, parts easily available, tougher and long lasting, aftermarket parts, etc...
    1/10 Tamiya CC-01 Pajero
    1/10 Axial SCX10 with Hummer H2 body

IMHO,the HPI Savage as there are a strong follower of the truck locally.Parts are easily sourcable at Taising.The XL tho is new and I believe is not released yet until further notice.Haven't seen it locally yet.

Comment

Originally posted by thangmo View Post
      IMHO,the HPI Savage as there are a strong follower of the truck locally.Parts are easily sourcable at Taising.The XL tho is new and I believe is not released yet until further notice.Haven't seen it locally yet.
      thanx man... i've decided to get the savage x 4.6 anyway.. skipping the xl. im a beginner and 5.9 might just be too much for me.. haha
      1/10 Tamiya CC-01 Pajero

Comment

Originally posted by jinspade View Post
        thanx man... i've decided to get the savage x 4.6 anyway.. skipping the xl. im a beginner and 5.9 might just be too much for me.. haha
        Ya I think the 4.6 is good enough, there is one guy in Rctech selling @ $699 maybe can take a look.
        Fat boy love RC

Comment

Originally posted by ket View Post
          Ya I think the 4.6 is good enough, there is one guy in Rctech selling @ $699 maybe can take a look.
          Is the Savage on sale at RCtech a 4.6 or is it another model?

Comment

Originally posted by Annapurna View Post
            Is the Savage on sale at RCtech a 4.6 or is it another model?
            Think is a savage s, if I am not wrong.
            Fat boy love RC

Comment

Originally posted by ket View Post
              there's gonna be a delay in me purchasing a savage. my bike's still in the workshop... will only be able to get the savage when i sell off my bike

perhaps annapurna might be interested in that savage from rctech?
              1/10 Tamiya CC-01 Pajero

Comment

Originally posted by jinspade View Post
                there's gonna be a delay in me purchasing a savage. my bike's still in the workshop... will only be able to get the savage when i sell off my bike

perhaps annapurna might be interested in that savage from rctech?
                Jinspade,

I've not decided yet, if nitro, it will be the Savage X4.6, if EP, it will likely be the E Savage or Traxxas Revo.

Comment

Working...
                X