Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jinspade View Post
    ket, tmr ur bashing at bkt panjang? mind if i join? im staying teck whye.. so its rather convenient for me to witness the fun. u can text me at 90424032
    Sorry for the late reply, cause my house no internet so never see your post.
    Due to heavy rain on Sunday, I went there at 12 plus. And bash for a while only, but it was really fun as i can say. When go there again whenever I have the time.

Cheers
    Fat boy love RC

Comment

Originally posted by Annapurna View Post
      Hi Bro Thangmo,

Will be at Ponggol after 10am and will bring my son along. Will see whether electric or Nitro is more suitable and hope to learn from all you experts there. Yes, I am inclined towards monster truck because as a newbie, it is likely that I will have more accidents with the truck and it seems to be more rugged.

Was at Port around 3pm on Sunday and a few friends folks were bashing there. Will drop by again this coming Sunday morning and learn more!

Comment

Sorry, more questions to ask before I make my final choices.

If I go for the Savage X4.6 RTR, what other accessories/stuff that I need to buy to make it run? What are the parts that will usually get damaged that needs to be replaced often? Are these parts difficult to get?

The only accessories I have now are two 7.2V rechargeable batteries and a Tamahzo T15 charger. Nothing else.

Comment

If I go for the Savage X4.6 RTR, what other accessories/stuff that I need to buy to make it run? What are the parts that will usually get damaged that needs to be replaced often? Are these parts difficult to get?

The only accessories I have now are two 7.2V rechargeable batteries and a Tamahzo T15 charger. Nothing else.
          Oh yes, is it necessary to get the reverse module with mixer too?

Comment

For that you need the basic like t spanner,fuel bottle,spare glow plug and glow starter.And one more is AA batt 12 pcs, or can get the rechargeable batt. And for AM tx becareful of freq crush. The part can get from Taising.
            Fat boy love RC

Comment

Sorry this one I not sure, need to wait for kind soul or the expert to ans your question.
              Fat boy love RC

Comment

Reverse module to me is not a necessity as they are there as an option to make the truck able to reverse.There are so many nitro cars out there that are not equipped with these,so no worries if you do not have them.However,it would be nice to be able to reverse your nitro car when all others are stuck!

As for the 7.2V battery that you have,you might want to consider keeping it if you want to use the rotostarter and a Tahmazo charger?AN overkill for ocassional bashing but good to have if you are using good rechargable batteries.Keeps it in it's optimum chargable state.

Comment

Originally posted by thangmo View Post
                  Reverse module to me is not a necessity as they are there as an option to make the truck able to reverse.There are so many nitro cars out there that are not equipped with these,so no worries if you do not have them.However,it would be nice to be able to reverse your nitro car when all others are stuck!

As for the 7.2V battery that you have,you might want to consider keeping it if you want to use the rotostarter and a Tahmazo charger?AN overkill for ocassional bashing but good to have if you are using good rechargable batteries.Keeps it in it's optimum chargable state.

Hi Thangmo, I am more leaning towards getting the Savage X 4.6 RTR after talking to all of you folks on the benefits of using Nitro. If I get the Savage X, is it necessary to get the Hump battery (for receiver) and the temperature gun? I read in the instruction manual (from the website) that the temp gun is required for tuning and running-in. What else do I need to get on top of this gear. I m just trying to gauge all the stuff that i need to buy for the initial start-up and the cost of it.

Comment

anyone help me...gs racing?

hey guys...
                    just wanna know wether gs racing is a good brand?? i'm buying a nitro car...most probably can do two things...drift or drag....
                    at turf city there's a shop selling gs racing cars...$450...is it reasonable...?
                    i tot of having tamiya or maybe kyosho...help me....

HELP!!!!!!!

Comment

If I get the Savage X, is it necessary to get the Hump battery (for receiver) and the temperature gun? I read in the instruction manual (from the website) that the temp gun is required for tuning and running-in. What else do I need to get on top of this gear.
                      Rechargeble batteries are essential if you are running offroad as the servos are usually hi-torque.They do consume more power than their weaker siblings.Unless you don't mind changing the alkaline batteries every 4-5 runs.Since you have the Tahmazo charger,why not fully utilise it?Those humpback cost anything from $28 onwards.

Temp gun?You dun need it unless you are running a few cars on your own all the time.We do have temp guns,so just bash around with us and use it for free.With the savings,you can buy another humpback.

You saw today at PORT the closely knitted family who shares starters and glow heaters rite?Dun worry about all these.most importantly you must get the car that you feel comfy with.

Comment

Rechargeble batteries are essential if you are running offroad as the servos are usually hi-torque.They do consume more power than their weaker siblings.Unless you don't mind changing the alkaline batteries every 4-5 runs.Since you have the Tahmazo charger,why not fully utilise it?Those humpback cost anything from $28 onwards.

Temp gun?You dun need it unless you are running a few cars on your own all the time.We do have temp guns,so just bash around with us and use it for free.With the savings,you can buy another humpback.

You saw today at PORT the closely knitted family who shares starters and glow heaters rite?Dun worry about all these.most importantly you must get the car that you feel comfy with.
                        Thangmo, thanks once again for the value-added advice I'm indeed impressed with the close knit family at PORT. Will get a car soon (hopefully in Aug) and join all of you. Meanwhile, my son and me will join you again this Sun but with a much smaller car but with an additional battery and he is enjoying every moment with it.

Comment

Thangmo, thanks once again for the value-added advice I'm indeed impressed with the close knit family at PORT. Will get a car soon (hopefully in Aug) and join all of you. Meanwhile, my son and me will join you again this Sun but with a much smaller car but with an additional battery and he is enjoying every moment with it.
                          Hi Annapurna, saw the photo already nice shots. Too bad yesterday I cant join you all. But this sunday die die must come, hand very itchy ha ha.
                          Fat boy love RC

Comment

Originally posted by ket View Post
                            Hi Annapurna, saw the photo already nice shots. Too bad yesterday I cant join you all. But this sunday die die must come, hand very itchy ha ha.
                            what photos? i wanna see too. haha
                            1/10 Tamiya CC-01 Pajero
                            1/10 Axial SCX10 with Hummer H2 body

Comment

Originally posted by jinspade View Post
                              what photos? i wanna see too. haha
                              Just go RCtech.net/forum go to Singapore racer and go to Punggol Off Road Track tread can already . Think the photo is at the last page or what.

Cheers
                              Fat boy love RC

Comment

I was there running my Hellfire and saw the whole drama.So sad that you have to stop bashing.Sorry didn't intro myself coz too busy enjoying my bash till I break the piston.

Annapurna,

Yeah,I think monster trucks are more durable and for forgiving for a regular bash but still the internals are prone to damage due to the massive weight and power.See you tomorrow!
                                Thangmo, how about the Hellfire? I was looking at the HPI website and it look pretty cool. How much is it and is it easy to maintain and run? Is it better to get this truck compared to the Savage X 4.6 and I believe it is RTR?

Comment

Working...
                                X