Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to emaxx

hi all i new to electric monster truck.. i just got this emaxx... buy 2nd hand.. need to learn more about it... n the parts to tune up... cos use to play gp monster n buggy.. fedup with the stuff i need to play with the gp... wat i want to know is the ep truck same power as the gp truck???
    trying to buy a 2nd hand losi mini lst truck anybody will like to let go???

Mini LST

Originally posted by oblixe
    hi all i new to electric monster truck.. i just got this emaxx... buy 2nd hand.. need to learn more about it... n the parts to tune up... cos use to play gp monster n buggy.. fedup with the stuff i need to play with the gp... wat i want to know is the ep truck same power as the gp truck???
    trying to buy a 2nd hand losi mini lst truck anybody will like to let go???
    hi , mini LST is a good and durable mini truck, but scare the run time is very short. That is what I dont like.
    Fat boy love RC

Comment

mini lst

ic hw long can u play for a full charge???? so u going to let go yrs???

Comment

ic hw long can u play for a full charge???? so u going to let go yrs???
        Oh sorry I dont own any Mini LST truck, think you mistaken.
        Fat boy love RC

Comment

e-maxx is fun. i like it very much.
          i have 3 at the moment.
          1x stock 3906, the older version.
          1x 3906 with brushless novak hvmaxx
          1x 3905, the current version mod to 22.2v

actually in stock version it is already very fun. if you really like the 2nd hand one, you should consider getting the current versiojn. its less cluttered and has bigger driveshafts.

i have never had problems with durability---most of the parts in my trucks have been in there from day 1. the driveshafts in the older emaxxes tend to get twisted over time though.

Comment

Originally posted by huasze
            i have 3 at the moment.

actually in stock version it is already very fun. if you really like the 2nd hand one, you should consider getting the current versiojn. its less cluttered and has bigger driveshafts.

i have never had problems with durability---most of the parts in my trucks have been in there from day 1. the driveshafts in the older emaxxes tend to get twisted over time though.
            Woh you have 3 of them, but how is the run time?

Thought of buying but scare the run time is too short, so in the end, end up buying the GP buggy instead.
            Fat boy love RC

Comment

with the stock older emaxx, runtime is about 20 mins with 3600 nimh cells. its an estimate cos i'm not on 2nd gear most of the time. i just like the change gear part v much.

for my 22.2v, i run 2500/3300 lipos giving me about 10 mins of runtime. not too bad i'd say, esp when it can hit about 70-80 kmh at full throttle

Comment

with the stock older emaxx, runtime is about 20 mins with 3600 nimh cells. its an estimate cos i'm not on 2nd gear most of the time. i just like the change gear part v much.

for my 22.2v, i run 2500/3300 lipos giving me about 10 mins of runtime. not too bad i'd say, esp when it can hit about 70-80 kmh at full throttle
                70 to 80 km/h that fast like real car. But 10 mins of run time like a bit too short. But how long it take to charge it?
                Fat boy love RC

Comment

emaxx

wow i got 2ndhand for $290 hows thats?? for emaxx... so going to start it soon n try out its power....

Comment

i have 3 at the moment.

hi check with u where to get this brushless novak hvmaxx??? n wat other stuff i need to buy??? well maybe the cost too hahaha thanks bro

Comment

wow i got 2ndhand for $290 hows thats?? for emaxx... so going to start it soon n try out its power....
                      Hi you bought it on the net or what?

And here is my GP 1/8 buggy Sacker

[IMG][/IMG]
                      Fat boy love RC

Comment

Originally posted by ket
                        Hi you bought it on the net or what?

And here is my GP 1/8 buggy Sacker

[/IMG]

yes i buy it at yahoo...

Comment

I have a tmaxx and 2 emaxxs.
                          I currently have modded my emaxx using the chassis from the tmaxx and now using custom 16 000mah 8.4v lipo, 2s 8k mah on each side. I use the flat tmaxx chassis because the stock one cannot fit them nicely onto the tray.
                          Insane run times. Dun ask me how long, because I never ran it till its flat before. After 3 packs on my friend's 3800mah esavage, my maxx still going strong and never fail to tear his e-savage up on the straight.
                          Losers whine about their best. Winners date the Prom Queen.

Most people talk a lot, only few are up for the moment.

Suck Squeeze Bang Blow
                          20,000 times a min

Comment

Working...
                          X