Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Tune my nitro car

Hi Guys,

Just bought my HB Hyper St car. Already break-in the engine so far its running good and can easily start. Now my problem is is how to tune any kind sole can help me tune it. I notice the speed is not tha great yet and the car always go to the right side.

Trying to figure it out which nut to adjust to make it drive straight...

Anybody can help? I can drop by your place or meet on where you guys normally bash your nitro just let me know. I'm staying in Sengkang

Thanks in advance

joe

Originally posted by cyberjoe
    Hi Guys,

Just bought my HB Hyper St car. Already break-in the engine so far its running good and can easily start. Now my problem is is how to tune any kind sole can help me tune it. I notice the speed is not tha great yet and the car always go to the right side.

Trying to figure it out which nut to adjust to make it drive straight...

Anybody can help? I can drop by your place or meet on where you guys normally bash your nitro just let me know. I'm staying in Sengkang

Thanks in advance

joe
    bro about ur truggy always go to the right side...u can do the trimming on ur controller itself..u can always lean the engine to make it go faster...but if ur engine just run in..don lean too much...as it will hurt the engine...
    Jammin X2-CRT PRO truggy

HotBodies D8 buggy
    STS engines
    RB engines
    OS engines
    FUTABA 3PK
    Sanwa m11

Comment

Originally posted by peanut18
      bro about ur truggy always go to the right side...u can do the trimming on ur controller itself..u can always lean the engine to make it go faster...but if ur engine just run in..don lean too much...as it will hurt the engine...
      Thanks bro I did try to make it lean but everytime I push abit of the trouthle the engine will die. Cant tell wheather doing it right?.

Regarding about the wheel the front left wheel is straight bute the right wheel is abit slanted to the right. Can pls tell me from the pictures which one to adjust is it A, B or C? Or none of the above

thanks

Comment

Thanks bro I did try to make it lean but everytime I push abit of the trouthle the engine will die. Cant tell wheather doing it right?.

Regarding about the wheel the front left wheel is straight bute the right wheel is abit slanted to the right. Can pls tell me from the pictures which one to adjust is it A, B or C? Or none of the above

thanks
        u can adjust on the c part. tht should help you on the straight path.
        DJI II | Futaba D8FG
        HPI BAJA | ESP Fully Championship Ported 30.5cc | OBR 7HP | 4PKS

Comment

Pm Send

I'm staying near your place..........

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyloh
            u can adjust on the c part. tht should help you on the straight path.
            Hi Jimmyloh,
            Thanks for the advice will try and do it again many thanks really appreciate it

Hi Vespa,

I will contat you kindly let me know which day and time convnient for you

Comment

Hi Jimmyloh,
              Thanks for the advice will try and do it again many thanks really appreciate it

Hi Vespa,

I will contat you kindly let me know which day and time convnient for you
              no worries joe.
              DJI II | Futaba D8FG
              HPI BAJA | ESP Fully Championship Ported 30.5cc | OBR 7HP | 4PKS

Comment

Working...
              X