Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What GOOP! glue to use to glue servos?

I can only find Marine Goop!, Outdoor Goop! and Carpenter's Goop! in the nearest hardware store.....

I use this

Comment

In the past when I am playing car, they recommended "Shoe Goo" This is the brand and can be found at some DIY store.... It clear transparent type.... not the usual shoe glue yellowish type.

Mike

Comment

i use shoe goo.. as well..
        i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Re: What GOOP! glue to use to glue servos?

Originally posted by MicroHeli-Nut
          I can only find Marine Goop!, Outdoor Goop! and Carpenter's Goop! in the nearest hardware store.....
          Think the only difference is the color of the stuff. I use Outdoor Goop. Solid stuff!
          For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Crapz.... I bought the 'sportman's goop!' In the end decided to use CA instead..... and the goop worked beautifully in patching my sports sandals and table tennis bats..... Din want to wait too long to dry...

Comment

Think Goop's is different from CA. Goop still retains a bit of flexibility when dry, so it's very good for gluing velcros and strenghtening lexan car bodies. Problem is it's slow drying time and the noxious fumes.

I used to use self-stick velcros to attach my batts and ESC to the chassis but after pulling a few times, the velcro just come off. No such problem with Goop.
              For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Can goop be used on foam?

Comment

/this GOop stuff totally rocks... only needed a penknife to remove my cyclic servos!!! peels away cleaner and faster than the 3M tapes~!

Comment

Working...
                  X