Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much did you guys buy the e-firestorm and where?

Comment

Friday Nite Bashing at Sengkang Sculpture Park

Type: Off-road 1/10 Electric
      Time: 10pm - 12.45am
      Parking: Next to Koufu (Blk 263)

PM me should you need my handphone no...

Comment

Goot

Hi, you can go to Tai Sing Toys or Winnie. I think the price ard 370 inclusive of COE, roadtax and insurance ......lol...

Comment

Axis

Went to Winnie yesterday to collect my HPI Firestorm (nitro version) and was convinced by her to get the HYPER 8 RTR with MacStar .28 engine. Finally took the HYPER 8 cause she carried 100 percent parts for that buggy and I wanted to BASH with your friend (the specky guy) who drove his TRAXXAS MT that day. Ater I saw he bashed his Traxxas ...wah...."Buay Tahan Leh"!!!

Comment

How's the comparison like between the ezilla and firestorm?

Comment

I think the Ezilla is more like an aircraft carrier compared to the eFirestorm which is more like a missile gunboat. The aircraft carrier can ride through big and rough waves with no problem but not as nimble as the missile gunboat!

Pai! I was going to suggest to you on the Hyper too! I think this will be a better car to vent off any steam you have I'm sure you'll like it!
              I'm sorry I can't make it for the friday nite bash tonite cos the rest of the guys opted for Micro-T somewhere in Bukit Panjang due to the rain.....
              So are you going to run your Hyper this Sunday? This coming sunday unfortunately we would not be going to Tanjong Rhu, cos we will be playing at Tampines. Reason is the weather getting better and we decided to resume our Motocross activity. If you need help with the engine tuning we'd be very happy to help you!(then we can try your new car also mah.... ) The link below is the location of where we would be! Call me anytime ya! Good car you got! Cheers x 3 to you!

Most updated Singapore Maps, Driving Directions, Real-time traffic cams & business directory. Use Street directory App to find exclusive offers near you & download offline maps. You'll be lost without it.

Comment

Axis

Motocross? As in scrambler bikes? Cool...

Comment

Axis

I'll be flying my heli this Sunday at Woodlands in the morning. Will call you in case I changed my mind. What ever it is, just keep in touch and pls send my regards to your very nice kakis who really makes me understand about MT and once again, thanks a million for all of your kind assistance. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU GUYS. Wish all of you a very nice weekend and a HAPPY and SAFE riding. Cheers.

*Last but not least pls tell the SPECKY GUY,...WATCH OUT!!!! Hyper8 is coming down to BASH with his TRAXXAS. Bye for now.

Comment

Originally posted by pai
                    Hi, you can go to Tai Sing Toys or Winnie. I think the price ard 370 inclusive of COE, roadtax and insurance ......lol...
                    Would that be RTR or just kit?

Comment

Hpi E Firestorm

Hi Goot, it's RTR inclusive of TX and RX. Required 7.2 volts battery (optional)to run it.

Comment

thanks!

Just check tower hobbies, they are selling the kit for USD$189.99. If conversion is S$1.42 to US$1, the kit will cost S$270. If someone were to go there for biz or holiday, it'll definitely be cheaper right?

Comment

ANyone still playing this truck? Thought of getting one to play.

Comment

Hi bros,

Would you guys mind if I come to see you bash sometime? I oso need some help on my MT cos it cant run anymore. Any kind soul can help?

When n where will u be playing? Tis fri? cheers

Comment

Sure... Anytime...

Comment

Do anyone know how long can a electric hpi firestorm run after each charge?

TIA.
                                Fat boy love RC

Comment

Working...
                                X