Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightning GT 10

Hi ..i am new in nirto truck..just brought it from tai sing at $630..do you think is a gd buy...anyway any truck in Sengkang area? i am staying at blk 260A

Originally posted by sky chen
    Hi ..i am new in nirto truck..just brought it from tai sing at $630..do you think is a gd buy...anyway any truck in Sengkang area? i am staying at blk 260A
    u can check with winnie for any trucks or cars...tai sing way too exxxxxxx....my 2 cents...
    DJI II | Futaba D8FG
    HPI BAJA | ESP Fully Championship Ported 30.5cc | OBR 7HP | 4PKS

Comment

hey thanks bro...i got my lightning GT10 and i am now looking forwared to find any bro who playing any moster truck out there...

Comment

rather ex for 1/10 truck.... Since already bought, dun think back liao...go out & hv some fun

Hv u run in the engine yet? I do hv a couple of MTs

Comment

Originally posted by mcc
          rather ex for 1/10 truck.... Since already bought, dun think back liao...go out & hv some fun

Hv u run in the engine yet? I do hv a couple of MTs

run in liao...but having problem to start the engine again after the normal run...someone told me because the engine is too hot...well i am new in this hobby i don't know much about the engine problem..any advise

Comment

sometimes my truck also refuse to start with no reason...
            After a few attempts it should crank, even if the engine is still hot.
            Do check the following:
            - nitro feeding into the carb
            - glow plug working, ignitor battery sufficient charge

Do light throttle or "idle up" when cranking, it should fire up
            It is advisable to replace the glow plug once u had run in the engine. Can try a hotter plug, easier to start on smaller engine.

Comment

Originally posted by mcc
              sometimes my truck also refuse to start with no reason...
              After a few attempts it should crank, even if the engine is still hot.
              Do check the following:
              - nitro feeding into the carb
              - glow plug working, ignitor battery sufficient charge

Do light throttle or "idle up" when cranking, it should fire up
              It is advisable to replace the glow plug once u had run in the engine. Can try a hotter plug, easier to start on smaller engine.
              bro thanks for your advise...i changed the filter and a hotter and the truck speed like lightning...thanks bro...are you going to bash your MT anywhere this coming sat?

Comment

Working...
              X