Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Venturing back into R/C (need to know some prices)

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venturing back into R/C (need to know some prices)

Hi all, after a 11 year break from R/C, I would like to get back into the sport. However, I'm not quite sure how prices have changed for kits over the years. Can someone enlighten me about the price of a 1/10 scale buggy kit such as the Associated RC10B44 as well as the 1/16 scale Kyosho Inferno half eight? Thanks lots.

Originally posted by radwerx
    Hi all, after a 11 year break from R/C, I would like to get back into the sport. However, I'm not quite sure how prices have changed for kits over the years. Can someone enlighten me about the price of a 1/10 scale buggy kit such as the Associated RC10B44 as well as the 1/16 scale Kyosho Inferno half eight? Thanks lots.
    Hi there, I would suggest visiting some of the hobby stores to ask about pricing as well as to check around the net for additional info. The half eight is available so stores should be able to give you the pricing info. As for the B44, it's not been released yet but some online stores have it listed as USD324... so it's probably going to cost around SGD500-600.

Comment

Working...
    X