X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help!

Hey peeps..

I'm completely new to this RC Cars..

wanna get one but not sure if getting some would be a bad choice..

Hobbylink sells one Kyosho 1/10 for 399 on special offer.. is that a good deal?

I really cannot afford the xray ones..

is ******.com a good place to get cars? the person at hobbylink told me that taiwan made cars are not that good.. I infer that the ******s sells mostly taiwan ones..

actually I'm more interested in drifting.. and I really like nitro cars.. always wanted to get one.. though I'm not sure if electric cars are better.. the thought of having to keep changing batteries is really sian.. and I would like to experience the joys of having the motor roar and petrol smell and the engine looks so much nicer..

any advice on this matter from you experienced pple? heh.. thanks..

I not very experience in it, but thinking of starting as well or rather re-start. got a electric at moment, electric quiet, and less logsitic, nitro - smell, and oil...but vroom vroom !!!

can look out for tamiya kit...

for drift... chk out the following thread

Comment

Originally posted by nicholastanqingh
      Hey peeps..

I'm completely new to this RC Cars..

wanna get one but not sure if getting some would be a bad choice..

Hobbylink sells one Kyosho 1/10 for 399 on special offer.. is that a good deal?

I really cannot afford the xray ones..

is ******.com a good place to get cars? the person at hobbylink told me that taiwan made cars are not that good.. I infer that the ******s sells mostly taiwan ones..

actually I'm more interested in drifting.. and I really like nitro cars.. always wanted to get one.. though I'm not sure if electric cars are better.. the thought of having to keep changing batteries is really sian.. and I would like to experience the joys of having the motor roar and petrol smell and the engine looks so much nicer..

any advice on this matter from you experienced pple? heh.. thanks..

welcome to the world of R/C
      bascially what u mention the Kyosho 399 is a beginner set which you dun need anything more to run it. Just out of the box and have fun bashing around.
      And in which country made doesn't matters so long theres are parts support in our LHS. Electric car and nitro are big different in term of maintain and pricing as nitro, especially the engine must be well tune to get its peak. You should know which direction u should heading. maybe before heading to getting a new car, try go down to the tracks and see around which is more popular. If you think u are going to stay long in this hobby, get a Pro-kit as you can learn more then a RTR kits. futhermore, if you giving up after you think its doesnt suit you, least the Pro-kit have some after market value and you can easily sell it away rather then the RTR kit.
      anyway, my first car is the kyosho 399 and slowly i upgrade to a better kit... ( Knn, spend until dun know how much liao... )

hope this help....
      .................................................. ......................

1/10 On Road

Kyosho VoneRRR-EvoWC

1/8 Off-Road

Kyosho MP9

Member of EDMW plus NPNT

เวลาช่วยรักษาแผลใจ
      กับผมแล้วผมเห็นว่าเราชะนะแน่

Comment

wha bro so fast ar???your heli lei?
        save the animals!:

Comment

Dude, if u're interested in drifting, go to www.sgdrifters.com, they religiously drift every tuesday NIGHT at Serangoon Multi storey carpark, repeat religiously. The drifters drift on electrics, no gas powered (gp) cars there. From Tamiya TT01 to Kyosho drift machines and HPI. If you insists on gas cars, by all means get a gas car and try to play at night at your carpark, or even in the day.

The first rule in RC is to get parts easily and readily. So go with what the rest of the pack have.

below are some links to RC drift cars, all electrics hor.

cheers!

nixaad

Sorry, but the page you were looking for could not be found, or has moved location. Please use the search box or one of our navigation links above.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
          X