Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rc Motocycle

hi, wanna ask if anyone of u here has a motocycle.. how is it? worth the price? the speed and all?

so many things to play so little money!! urgh!!!! who can intro me job!!!!

I got 2 Thunder Tiger (1 yamaha and 1 Ducati) I also got 3 Kyosho HOR and I older fixed rider verion. All are electric.

Thunder Tiger:
    I find them easier to drive/ride. All hardware are from my TC, same batt, same servo, esc, etc... Speed can be more amazing with brushless as it can easily wheelie on demand. More durable than the Kyosho if it crash as it is still in one piece. Kyosho's crash will have the rider limbs and arms all over the place. The TT Yamaha is more durable as it got more machined parts than the Ducati. I broke my ducati's rear swingarm on the second weekend of playing. The next to break was the steering stock. Ducati is RTR.

Kyosho HOR
    More realistic as the rider will hang on in a corner but being 1/8 scale, it is small and need small electronics / hardware. Being small also got its dissadvantage as it cannot go over some bumps unlike the bigger 1/5 TT. Speed is slow (to me) but can upgrade to brushless for faster speed.

Fun Factor
    Need a few friends to play along for more fun factor as playing alone can get boring. Bike must be kept on the move or else it will fall over. Wheelie is spectacular, hop ups are available online from front disc brakes to carbon frame....

Hope that helps

Comment

junwei, u serious.

i think flying is still more fun.

it give u more thrills and excitement.

but the balls is still upz to u.

cheers
      Tx: Futaba T6XA 29MHz
      Planes in service
      ArtTech Cessna 182, 2nd;Self-Built Flying Wing, 2nd;GWS Formosa I, 2nd;GWS eStarter, 2nd; Interceptor EP, 2nd; World Model, Melting EP

Nitro
      Sonic 30 size High Wing

Others
      GWS DHC Beaver;EPP Mustang P51;
      BAT Flying Wing; HoneyBee FP: Hanger, still learning to fly

Scrapped
      Hacker El-Bandito

Boats in service
      Negotiator;Destroyer Yamato (tribute to Temannis)

Comment

angel very long never see u liao lo.. haha...
        i wanna try everyting.. now got abit $$ so buy 1st luh.. haha..
        plane got liao..
        heli.. still learning..
        car.. got liao...
        boat.. hmm not interested yet..
        so now motorcycle lo.. hahaha...

any idea where i can source for a good and nice one? price ard $100-$150 can get?

Comment

Originally posted by Junwei
          any idea where i can source for a good and nice one? price ard $100-$150 can get?
          You want a second hand one? Can let go my Ducati with all the machined hopped up from the Yamaha. Rolling chassis only. No electric / electronics. - $120.00

If yes, drop me a PM and I will start assembling it as it is in pieces now.

Will include instruction

Comment

i believe nitro motorcycle is quite ex

u mean electric ones???

Comment

Working...
            X