Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was staying opposite there on my trip..YMCA. Buy and buy...cannot tahan..heh super deals too..alot of stuff...can go crazy..

Originally posted by cheeseboi
    waigo hobby is one of the largest hobby shop in hk i think..

www.waigohobby.com/index.html
    Singapore RC Forum:

Comment

Guys, I'll be going to HK next week.
      Can't speak canto so can I still bargain with them?
      Shops like rcmodle, TQ, Action, how's their price like, can bargain?
      Inending to get a 3pks, maybe a zx5 or D4, maybe a Tamiya or 2 and offcuase parts and tools.
      How's the people attitude there, friendly?
      Wouldn't like to be a carrot head there.

Comment

they can speak mandarin and english very much better now .. the shops that i went to spoke to me first in english .. later .. when i converse with them in canto .. then they start their native language ..

anyway .. i think .. myabe - but not very sure - others in this forum might give better info .. radios are not that cheap in HK .. it's the parts that are much cheaper ..

and yes .. if u buy more .. then better be thicked skinned and bargain a little bit .. (if u dun ask .. u neber get, if u ask .. got 50% chance u will get it) ..

Comment

Originally posted by toycar
          Guys, I'll be going to HK next week.
          Can't speak canto so can I still bargain with them?
          Shops like rcmodle, TQ, Action, how's their price like, can bargain?
          Inending to get a 3pks, maybe a zx5 or D4, maybe a Tamiya or 2 and offcuase parts and tools.
          How's the people attitude there, friendly?
          Wouldn't like to be a carrot head there.
          Radio, IMO, is not much cheaper in HKG.

Those ppl dun like to bargain but if you buy a lot, can ask for discount. TQ, IMO, has the best price for Tamiya. Seriously, at the hobby shops, prices are already very competitive. Check the price first, dun like just walk away. Can always come back if you can't get better price elsewhere. There are so many shops you can choose from and they know oso.

Of course, you should not be rushing for time.
          For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Hopfully there's some shopping for my wify there else she'll be looking over my shoulder and out going cash, than I be dun for!

I'll be checking out TQ for tamiya.

Is the 1/8 buggy engine there cheap, any shop to recommend?
            I'm eyeing on Picco and SH.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar
              Hopfully there's some shopping for my wify there else she'll be looking over my shoulder and out going cash, than I be dun for!

I'll be checking out TQ for tamiya.

Is the 1/8 buggy engine there cheap, any shop to recommend?
              I'm eyeing on Picco and SH.
              'Looi yan kai'....woman's street...is nearby and so is 'electronic street'. Best is to ask your wife to do her own shopping and meet you sometime later. That way, you will not be bored looking over her shoulder when she won't be looking over your shoulder too! Hahahahaha....

BTW, nearby are plenty of car accessories shops too, so you can get something for your 1:1. Momo and Razo gear knobs are quite competitively priced in HKG.
              For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Working...
              X