Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtga - Hpi Rs4

hi .. this chassis hv been laying around for quite some time now .. would like to take this opportunity to give it away .. YES .. GIVE IT AWAY ..

the original chassis was the HPI RS4 SPORT .. but has been heavily upgraded with purple anodized aluminium parts (hop-ups from HPI) ..

it is only the chassis that i am giving away .. so u will hv to get your set of wheel wells and tires, as well as all the electronics .. i think i still hv the manual lying around somewhere ..

interested parties .. pls let me know ..

hi
    i would lyke to have ur chassis
    "Perfection is not attainable,but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence"

Comment

hmm .. whoa .. this is fast ..

oready taken .. through PM ..

Comment

hi

hi i am next can sms me at 90127509..

Comment

Originally posted by ouan2308
          hmm .. whoa .. this is fast ..

oready taken .. through PM ..

damn... i missed this post...

this is what i need for my old out of production HPI RS4 and the manual too...

i just its not everyday that a post like this comes up... esp for RS4...

bro ouan2308, if HEMENDRA does not pick it up can i have it...

thks dude...

Comment

hi SF .. u're the 4th person to ask .. anyway .. the chassis is waiting for collection from artyspec .. he was to first to beep me on PM ..

still waiting though .. anyway .. my chassis is the original HPI RS4 SPORT 2 upgraded with alum hop-ups from HPI .. i think u can still d/l the manual from HPI's site ..

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
              X