My bro has the following that he not longer use:

1) 1/10 Scale HPI RS4 (4WD Racing Kit)
    2) KO PROPO Super Steering (ATV System)
    3) KO PROPO KR285A High Selective AM 2CH Receiver
    4) Rooster Reversible Speed Control - Novak
    5) Thunder Tiger AC/DC Quick Charger
    6) (Motor) Kisbey SUPER MOD
    7) (Servo) KO PROPO PS.201S
    8) (Spares) HPI Racing Carbon Fiber spare parts (Under Chassis, Upper Deck, Narrow Nerf Wing)
    9) (Spares) HPI Racing (One Way Pulley)

Everything looks intact, just a little dusty and missing battery packs.

Please help me with the following as I am a newbie. Just wanna get the car running:

A) Can someone tell me more about my setup, good, bad, out of production, anything... etc???
    B) Pls recommend me a place that not expensive, to get a couple of batteries. How much is a new battery? Anyone have any spare/extra/unused batteries wanna get rid? PM me...
    C) Can i know more about item 4 & 9, what's is it for?
    D) How good is the motor (item 6)?
    E) Any other tips or things i should or should not do...
    F) Think he paid quite a bit when new. What is it worth now?

Please help wanna get it running ASAP...

Thanks so much...

Hopefully some gurus here can let me know where i can get my batteries (Contact number of the shop will be great)...

Anyone selling Batteries...

thks guys...

Comment

Would appreciate if i could get some assistance...

thanks in advance...

Comment

Originally posted by slimfish
        Hopefully some gurus here can let me know where i can get my batteries (Contact number of the shop will be great)...

Anyone selling Batteries...

thks guys...
        Some pictures of your chassis will be helpful. Ppl generally use 2/3A cells x 6 to run the Micro RS4. The key point is to get a pack that can fit into your chassis without touching the belt.

Item #4 is an ESC but I think it might be too big for the MRS4, if I can remember correctly.
        For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

its a 1/10 scale RS4, not a Micro RS4

Originally posted by Mad Armour
          Some pictures of your chassis will be helpful. Ppl generally use 2/3A cells x 6 to run the Micro RS4. The key point is to get a pack that can fit into your chassis without touching the belt.

Item #4 is an ESC but I think it might be too big for the MRS4, if I can remember correctly.
          thks for the reply...

but mine is a 1/10 scale RS4, not a Micro RS4

how much are the batts for my car?

Comment

thks for the reply...

but mine is a 1/10 scale RS4, not a Micro RS4

how much are the batts for my car?
            Oops, my bad. Then there's no problem. Just get any 6 cell sub-c stick pack and it should fit in. All LHS should sell the batts that you'll need. Just bring along your car for fitting. And if you have the time, read through the manual. It helps.
            For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Oops, my bad. Then there's no problem. Just get any 6 cell sub-c stick pack and it should fit in. All LHS should sell the batts that you'll need. Just bring along your car for fitting. And if you have the time, read through the manual. It helps.

cool... any shop to recommend?

The manual is lost by my bro...

is this car any good?

Comment

for the 6-cell stik pack .. most hobby shops will carry them .. for your HPI parts .. u can try TaiSing .. "www.taising.com" ..

Comment

cool... any shop to recommend?

The manual is lost by my bro...

is this car any good?
                  You can download the manual here.

My fave LHS is Swan Hobby and Racecraft Infinity. If you are on a budget, you can source some 2nd hand batt packs.

I've no comments on the RS4 as I've never own one before but IMO, ALL rc's are good!

Comment

You can download the manual here.

My fave LHS is Swan Hobby and Racecraft Infinity. If you are on a budget, you can source some 2nd hand batt packs.

I've no comments on the RS4 as I've never own one before but IMO, ALL rc's are good!

thks...

anyone wanna sell any batt packs?

Comment

Originally posted by ouan2308
                      for the 6-cell stik pack .. most hobby shops will carry them .. for your HPI parts .. u can try TaiSing .. "www.taising.com" ..

thks...
                      but not sure if they got HPI RS4 parts...

its just a link to the HPI website....

Comment

well .. TaiSing is the distributor for HPI products in SG .. so this shop will be your best bet .. they hv columns n columns of spare parts .. n like u said .. yeah .. the RS4 is quite an old chassis .. but the chance should be the best in TaiSing .. i shppose ..

Comment

Originally posted by ouan2308
                          well .. TaiSing is the distributor for HPI products in SG .. so this shop will be your best bet .. they hv columns n columns of spare parts .. n like u said .. yeah .. the RS4 is quite an old chassis .. but the chance should be the best in TaiSing .. i shppose ..

thks for that... will look them up for parts?

Comment

Working...
                          X