Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scratch built dragster...

hey guys... i have myself a new project...

im goin to build a dragster from scratch!!!

its gonna be long and brushless... and hopefully its gonna go like s**t off a shovel!!!

but i need some help with cad drawing, so if anyone has and knows how to use a cad programme, please give me a shout cos i need you help... ive done some work on a cad programme i have (i cant realy use it though)... theyre just rough to give you an idea of my ideas...

i also need a bit of advise on materials... so far i was thinking of either carbon fibre or 1/8" fibreglass for tvp chassis plates... fiberglass is cheaper but maybe not as strong...

so if you think you can help me give me a shout yamaha1634@talktalk.net
    Tamiya TT01 - Losi Street Weapon - HPI Rush Evo - Hot Boddies E-Zilla10 - Xray NT18T - Losi XXX-S G+

well ive sent the plans away to a company in lecester and should be getting the chassis plates back soo for me to start work on...

just a thought, does anyone have any ideas on how to make a shell??? i was thinking of making a solid shape from laminated plywood and then maybe melting plastic over it, or pasting fibreglass over it. any ideas?
    Tamiya TT01 - Losi Street Weapon - HPI Rush Evo - Hot Boddies E-Zilla10 - Xray NT18T - Losi XXX-S G+

Comment

Hi yamaha1634. For the shell you can check out Joe Yap thread on Canopy moulding ... its some where in the Airplane thread.... i think.

Regards
      If the building stops, the buying starts!

Comment

Working...
      X