Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inferno 7.5 sports or hyper 8?

hi im new to nitro buggy so im thinking of getting one, i have 2 offers a inferno 7.5 and hyper 8.

The inferno is 3rd hard going for and i would have to top up if i want a tx and rx. its one year old, "the owner said very good condition" Stock parts i think. going for about 400

The hyper 8 is only 2 and half month old comes with some spare , 2 gallons fuel,Mach 21 Turbo engine, Futaba 3PJ tranny,Futaba digital servos and starter box. Only done 10 tanks or fuel. going for about 700

So which one is a better?

Originally posted by black_dice
    hi im new to nitro buggy so im thinking of getting one, i have 2 offers a inferno 7.5 and hyper 8.

The inferno is 3rd hard going for and i would have to top up if i want a tx and rx. its one year old, "the owner said very good condition" Stock parts i think. going for about 400

The hyper 8 is only 2 and half month old comes with some spare , 2 gallons fuel,Mach 21 Turbo engine, Futaba 3PJ tranny,Futaba digital servos and starter box. Only done 10 tanks or fuel. going for about 700

So which one is a better?
    u need to take a look for the 2 buggy, no one's can decide for you
    also take into consider for the spare parts if ur buggy is down....do a search on both buggy and list down the price of the items.

in the end if u can't get the spare's then u be ordering from overseas...
    DJI II | Futaba D8FG
    HPI BAJA | ESP Fully Championship Ported 30.5cc | OBR 7HP | 4PKS

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyloh
      u need to take a look for the 2 buggy, no one's can decide for you
      also take into consider for the spare parts if ur buggy is down....do a search on both buggy and list down the price of the items.

in the end if u can't get the spare's then u be ordering from overseas...
      1: Kyosho parts are notorious for being pricer than maost others, + we all know how long Toykar takes to supply spares!!??

2: Hyper 7/8 parts can be obtained in good supply thro either winnie at Elite or Ah Ling at turf city.
      SST-Eagle Freya 90 Evo
      OS 91 SZH-Hyper
      Fut GY-611 + S9256 on tail
      2 x Fut S-9250 on cyclics
      Fut S-9351 on pitch
      Fut S-9451 on throttle
      Hattori 9HNS-2 pipe
      Voltspy on board batt checker
      MS CF tail blades
      PCM9XII

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast4u
        1: Kyosho parts are notorious for being pricer than maost others, + we all know how long Toykar takes to supply spares!!??

2: Hyper 7/8 parts can be obtained in good supply thro either winnie at Elite or Ah Ling at turf city.
        heee one is in town and the other is in clementi heehee.....
        DJI II | Futaba D8FG

Comment

so the hyper 8 is better?

Comment

Originally posted by black_dice
            so the hyper 8 is better?
            well u can say tht.....but u know know the tips n tricks of the nitro engine b4 u buy if not u will have problems in the later stage....
            DJI II | Futaba D8FG

Comment

well u can say tht.....but u know know the tips n tricks of the nitro engine b4 u buy if not u will have problems in the later stage....
              if u break down the cost from the 2nd deal is worth it, but oso depends wat kinda of stuff u really needs.
              DJI II | Futaba D8FG

Comment

I personally know the seller of the Hyper 8

If you get from him.. rest assured he'll let you know what you need to know..

Comment

blackdice, since junyang knows the seller....why not check with him on the car b4 u decide on anything.....
                  DJI II | Futaba D8FG

Comment

blackdice, since junyang knows the seller....why not check with him on the car b4 u decide on anything.....
                    i already Pm-ed him with regards to the condition of the car few days back when i saw him interested..

Basically.. the owner spends more time cleaning the car than running it.. so buy with confidence!

Comment

Originally posted by junyang
                      i already Pm-ed him with regards to the condition of the car few days back when i saw him interested..

Basically.. the owner spends more time cleaning the car than running it.. so buy with confidence!
                      wow....spends more time on cleaning then running, i believe the car is on tip top conditions....

so ur pull starter able to fix it?
                      DJI II | Futaba D8FG

Comment

wow....spends more time on cleaning then running, i believe the car is on tip top conditions....

so ur pull starter able to fix it?
                        Took a closer look and realised the spring is broken leh.. i think gotta wait for pay day.. maybe can buy a cheap starter box?

Comment

here's the link for u to understand some basic of the engine....http://www.nitrorc.com/
                          DJI II | Futaba D8FG

Comment

Took a closer look and realised the spring is broken leh.. i think gotta wait for pay day.. maybe can buy a cheap starter box?
                            starter box cost ard $100 leh....coz mi oso thinking to get one heehee....and w/o pull starter there wont be any leaks on the engine....
                            DJI II | Futaba D8FG

Comment

where do u run ur car?
                              DJI II | Futaba D8FG

Comment

Working...
                              X