Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car handling

hi all. This is a very interesting website which i found while researching for, you guessed it, Ezilla!

It explains everything from friction of rubber to the traction circle(all rc related!)...cool stuff.

Originally posted by Artyspec
    hi all. This is a very interesting website which i found while researching for, you guessed it, Ezilla!

It explains everything from friction of rubber to the traction circle(all rc related!)...cool stuff.
    Many Thumbs up for you

Comment

Now i know what to adjust...The roll bars, the dampers, the tyres or the springs! But the Rolling Centre theory is VERY chim... still trying to digest it...

Comment

wahahah i have read that a million years ago while i was racing and i gve up because theory is just theory....

i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Some nice motor info
          RC Groups - the most active Radio Control model community: electric and fuel rc airplanes,rc helis,rc boats and rc cars. Features discussion forums, blogs, videos and classifieds.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Comment

Working...
          X