Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mad Armour
    I'm sure the E-Zilla's suspension can be tuned for lower ground clearance.
    Yea hopefully. Cuz tat would mean that the E-savage suspension can be tuned for higher ground clearance! I think run time shd be the same as a wild willy or any other truck with 1 batt pack. Cuz now ur having 2 motors with 2 batt packs. Juz some dumb guess which need correcting...

Comment

Originally posted by Artyspec
      Yea hopefully. Cuz tat would mean that the E-savage suspension can be tuned for higher ground clearance! I think run time shd be the same as a wild willy or any other truck with 1 batt pack. Cuz now ur having 2 motors with 2 batt packs. Juz some dumb guess which need correcting...
      Personally, I think the E-Savage is an E-Zilla with Savage stickers. They didn't even bother to change the body.
      For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

nah...I prefer tat body.
        erm..dude, when you say you prefer "tat" body...you mean the colour and graphics?
        for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Airborne
          Seems a little like I am being ignore here...!!
          Yo dude, sorry sorry. I was going to update you when i finally get a chance to bash it this weekend at the field. So far, i havn't got the chance to run it at all, except some rounds in the limited space of my 5 room flat living room. wor.....

I will definitely let you know once i get to run it full this Saturday morning. Ok

Hmmm, how about you joining me this weekend at Bedok Reservoir field?

Cheers
          Cool

Comment

Nice work!

Did you just place the heatsink on top of the ESC's heatsink?
            Yeah.. you are right. hee hee

Comment

Personally, I think the E-Savage is an E-Zilla with Savage stickers. They didn't even bother to change the body.
              This is exactly what i think it is, cos i remember seeing somewhere that E-savage is the non-RTR version of the E-zilla.

E-Savage = No TX, No RX, No batts
              E-Zilla = RTR, everything also have.

Maybe now, they finally decided to make E-savage RTR as well. Cos i already saw the E-zilla reflected in HPI's caterlog when i was at Winnies chosing the right truck.

hee hee

Comment

Originally posted by CoolMX
                Yeah.. you are right. hee hee
                Hmmm....there might be a small problem. Unless the contact surface is big and you've applied some heatsink compound to help heat transfer, the alu heatsink might impede cooling rather than improving it.

First, the fan heatsink prevents/reduces air circulating around the ESC heatsink. Second, the heatsink might also impede the fan blast from reaching the ESC heatsink where it's needed most.

Think you can check the temp of the stock and fan heatsink after running for a while. If there's a significant difference, then my theory is right.

A way to get round this is to remove the fan heatsink and connect the fan directly on the ESC heatsink.
                For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolMX
                  This is exactly what i think it is, cos i remember seeing somewhere that E-savage is the non-RTR version of the E-zilla.

E-Savage = No TX, No RX, No batts
                  E-Zilla = RTR, everything also have.

Maybe now, they finally decided to make E-savage RTR as well. Cos i already saw the E-zilla reflected in HPI's caterlog when i was at Winnies chosing the right truck.

hee hee
                  Read somewhere that HB belongs to HPI.

Comment

Hmmm....there might be a small problem. Unless the contact surface is big and you've applied some heatsink compound to help heat transfer, the alu heatsink might impede cooling rather than improving it.

First, the fan heatsink prevents/reduces air circulating around the ESC heatsink. Second, the heatsink might also impede the fan blast from reaching the ESC heatsink where it's needed most.

Think you can check the temp of the stock and fan heatsink after running for a while. If there's a significant difference, then my theory is right.

A way to get round this is to remove the fan heatsink and connect the fan directly on the ESC heatsink.
                    Hmmmm..... when i check last night, the fan seems to be able to cool down the ESC heatsink. I tried to attached the fan directly however i can only secure 2 screws which is not advisable because of the way the MT is going to be bash about.

Ok, i will see how i can improve it. thanks

Comment

Read somewhere that HB belongs to HPI.
                      Ah........ another subsidary maybe hee hee

Comment

It is not. There is an Ezilla ARTR. That is a separate model. This E-savage is RTR. It looks the same. Lemme go find the pic so that you will believe! Overtkill, yes i prefer this colour scheme on the baja body if they dont come up with a nice truck body!

Comment

This is the ARTR version of ezilla. Body is different la...

Comment

This is the ARTR version of ezilla. Body is different la...
                            Oh, think my eyes is playing tricks on me hee hee. I cannot tell the difference except for the stickers on it. BTW, my current E-Zilla has the Baja TT sticker on the body shell as well hee hee.

Comment

i'm nearing 40...so my eyesight also not so good too... ...

hiyah..whatever the case...i think its a good truck! thats all that matters really...
                              for sale

Comment

Fine, my eyes starting to play tricks too... Different stickers. But the stance of the trucks are different...I dunnoe whether u can make an ezilla go like tat...Can anyone make the ezilla crouch forward?(other than using ur finger to press the front...)

Comment

Working...
                                X