Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ofna
    Hi overtki...Great!!! can Pm me location and sms.At the moment my inverted wheelie stock bar does well so far..but yours is much... Thanks.
    hey dude...
    once i dig out these pieces i will bag and tag them and leave them with winnie?..then i will pm you to let you know the material is there....cool?
    for sale

Comment

Sure.I work around funan area...thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by $h@d0w
        His favourite location is Swan Hobbies, lunchtime. What's the favourite dish again? Sweet and Sour Pork?
        erm...dude...you're startin to freak me out man!!! how come you know my whereabouts so well?????

btw it was "ginger pork" hahahaha
        for sale

Comment

Sure.I work around funan area...thanks.
          no prob lah...small matter.
          for sale

Comment

Originally posted by overtki11
            erm...dude...you're startin to freak me out man!!! how come you know my whereabouts so well?????

btw it was "ginger pork" hahahaha
            Local version of "I KNOW WHAT YOU DID DURING LUNCHTIME....: muahahah

Comment

Local version of "I KNOW WHAT YOU DID DURING LUNCHTIME....: muahahah
              exactly!!!
              for sale

Comment

Dude, we met at Winnie and talked at RCTech before but I was using another nick.

Ahhh........ ginger pork. That's right. I remembered it was some pork.

Comment

Originally posted by $h@d0w
                  Dude, we met at Winnie and talked at RCTech before but I was using another nick.

Ahhh........ ginger pork. That's right. I remembered it was some pork.
                  oh...ok in that case...i dun feel so paranoid liao hahahahah..

but i do miss that ginger pork man!!!!! yummy!!!
                  for sale

Comment

Should have informed you tomorrow and let you have a restless night.

Comment

Working...
                    X