Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TT01D Drift Specs

Hi all. Just got my second RC car. TT01D with the Subaru WRX Shell. Long manuals over 30 steps to complete the build. So far I have completed step 16. Here's the package. Will update more Pic once it is near completion.
    If the building stops, the buying starts!

Very nice n attractive . How much is tis babe ?

Comment

Price was $220. I got 20% off during the promo at Stargek. So its $176. Include ESC.

Comment

Is the shaft plastic or aluminium?

Comment

Stargek's 20% off until when??

Comment

Completed the build. Now need to trim the shell and painting. Was wondering to get the blue paint or white. Blue=Original WRX Subaru. White=DH Drift Team

Comment

Originally posted by haowee
              Is the shaft plastic or aluminium?
              Plastic. A bit of disapointment as the sample on the rack show belt driven and I tho that it is included. But anyway good buy for that price.

Comment

Originally posted by timconfig2
                Stargek's 20% off until when??
                From 8 July to 9 July and only to E-customer loyalty kind of promo. But the Promo hall(on going while stock last) got TT01 for $100.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyBoy
                  Plastic. A bit of disapointment as the sample on the rack show belt driven and I tho that it is included. But anyway good buy for that price.
                  You should change to the aluminium one. I had a tt-01 with the plastic shaft and when I drifting full throttle can hear the shaft flexing and hitting the chasis.

Comment

Hi Haowee, thks for the info. as this is a budget drift car...that's wht i told my wife... hop up would be later. else kena ban from driving... . By the way where got sell 3300mah cheap. (NIB)

Comment

Hi all. Just got my second RC car. TT01D with the Subaru WRX Shell. Long manuals over 30 steps to complete the build. So far I have completed step 16. Here's the package. Will update more Pic once it is near completion.

Wait for me....I getting one also.But I will put AE86 cover.

Comment

Hi Haowee, thks for the info. as this is a budget drift car...that's wht i told my wife... hop up would be later. else kena ban from driving... . By the way where got sell 3300mah cheap. (NIB)
                        3300mah I think at bk or winnie sell at around 50.

Comment

Oh $50?? China Batt? By the way BK=?? still new to car term.

Comment

Originally posted by Getz319
                            Wait for me....I getting one also.But I will put AE86 cover.
                            Hi Getz319, where did you get the AE86?

Comment

ae 86 shell

can check out www.sgdrifters.com ,a lot of info on rc drifting.

email bryant@sgdrifters.com ,check wif bryant on prices and product avaliablility.

they have the very old limited edition ae 86 shell
                              ,batteries and hop-up for tt-01 .

Comment

Working...
                              X