Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bringing from home..

I have a nitro buggy in Malaysia and i want to bring it over via passenger plane. Is that possible? Should i make arrangements for flamable liquid ?? Please advise..
    I'm a Newbie...

Originally posted by LightStalker
    I have a nitro buggy in Malaysia and i want to bring it over via passenger plane. Is that possible? Should i make arrangements for flamable liquid ?? Please advise..
    Think you should have no problem with the buggy......sans nitro.

Cheers!
    For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Best is clean the engine and fuel tank. Sell off or give away your nitro, all in the name of safety and the hassle from the airport authority. There's plenty of LHS selling nitros here.

my 2 cents.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by nixaad
        Best is clean the engine and fuel tank. Sell off or give away your nitro, all in the name of safety and the hassle from the airport authority. There's plenty of LHS selling nitros here.

my 2 cents.
        ya..i agree..if u wanna give away..do contact me..hahahah Jus kidding of coz

Comment

Originally posted by mfadhil
          ya..i agree..if u wanna give away..do contact me..hahahah Jus kidding of coz
          He give to you you also have to give away again before you come back to Singapore.

Comment

haha.. i think i'll take apart the buggy and bring it over here to singapore.. The nitro... er.. put in my dads car.. HAHAHAAHHA
            I'm a Newbie...

Comment

Working...
            X