Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RC Chassis mystery

hi out there,

i was cleaning out my school's cupboard and i so happen to find a car chassis. its carbon and has a tapered tip. does anyone knows what car is this? would like to fix it up as i do not have the blueprint. image as attached.

anyone who can help please?

Comment

Hmm. Looks like a 1/12 car chassis. Sorry, hope that sheds a little light...
      I can haz diving?

Comment

hmm, yea.

i tried building up the chassis without the manual and came up to something like this. please advise me what car is this if any DH bros here knows.

Comment

It's a Ofna OB4.

The motor mount is missing from the chassis and it's supposed to be in the mid-section of the chassis.

Hope it helps!
          Alfie

Originally posted by Mervynsng
          hmm, yea.

i tried building up the chassis without the manual and came up to something like this. please advise me what car is this if any DH bros here knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfie
            It's a Ofna OB4.

The motor mount is missing from the chassis and it's supposed to be in the mid-section of the chassis.

Hope it helps!
            Alfie
            hi

i downloaded the manual and it appears that the baseplate is significantly different. could there be anoter type of car?

Comment

hi all,

found out that it is a Hong Nor OB4 mid drive, electric version. now my question is:

where or who is the supplier of hong nor products and how long is this kit?

hope someone can help. thanks

mervyn

Comment

hi

i downloaded the manual and it appears that the baseplate is significantly different. could there be anoter type of car?
                In USA, Hong Nor is branded as Ofna.
                For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Armour
                  In USA, Hong Nor is branded as Ofna.

yea i know that. even ho bao too.

i mean who is carrying this product into singapore as i need to get some parts to completely build up my car like bearings, shocks, and some linkages.

Comment

yea i know that. even ho bao too.

i mean who is carrying this product into singapore as i need to get some parts to completely build up my car like bearings, shocks, and some linkages.
                    Maybe you can check out BK, as he's has some Hong Nor products. If you can't find any, I'm afraid you'll have to look overseas. Maybe ebay.
                    For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Working...
                    X