Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airtronics M8 issues

hi brothers and sisters of daddy hobby,
    i have came across this controller called the MX8. i heard that there are 3 versions: version 1,2,and 3. would like to know how to differentiate the different versions. from what i know version 3 has backlight and not version 1 and 2. please advise. would like some reviews of those who have this model. thanks.

Originally posted by Mervynsng
    hi brothers and sisters of daddy hobby,
    i have came across this controller called the MX8. i heard that there are 3 versions: version 1,2,and 3. would like to know how to differentiate the different versions. from what i know version 3 has backlight and not version 1 and 2. please advise. would like some reviews of those who have this model. thanks.
    i havin the ver.1 in which the led is a red colour,if i not wrong the ver.2 shd hav the blue led plus the black antenna.function wise i guess it bout the same

Comment

Originally posted by wtp
      i havin the ver.1 in which the led is a red colour,if i not wrong the ver.2 shd hav the blue led plus the black antenna.function wise i guess it bout the same
      then what is the difference in it? i heard version 1 has problems. what is it?

Comment

then what is the difference in it? i heard version 1 has problems. what is it?
        at the meantime i had no problem wif ver.1

Comment

i heard version 1 has problems. what is it?
          It's problem is because it is old liow. I've no problem with my Ver1 either.
          For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

ok thanks. any review on this product? is it serviceable in singapore since there is no product in range in the airtronics website

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Armour
              It's problem is because it is old liow. I've no problem with my Ver1 either.
              Ther are problems with ver 1 lah.... it does not have blank antenna and blue power indicator ...Think it also solve the problem on why my car keeps heading for the wall

Comment

Originally posted by Orangie
                Ther are problems with ver 1 lah.... it does not have blank antenna and blue power indicator ...Think it also solve the problem on why my car keeps heading for the wall
                no dude... i am serious..

Comment

no dude... i am serious..
                  oppss... pardon me... I've yet to notice any problem with my ver 1 for the last few yrs.

Maybe you would like to let us on to what you've heard than keeping us in suspense. Or maybe there is a problem with the controller that I'm not aware of... thanks

Comment

oppss... pardon me... I've yet to notice any problem with my ver 1 for the last few yrs.

Maybe you would like to let us on to what you've heard than keeping us in suspense. Or maybe there is a problem with the controller that I'm not aware of... thanks
                    i have heard that version 1 will glitch and the ALB will no function effectively. more so, the frequency range will not be far. is this true?

another qn, what are the unique functions that this controller offer, and is this an absolutely obselete product?

Comment

i have heard that version 1 will glitch and the ALB will no function effectively. more so, the frequency range will not be far. is this true?

another qn, what are the unique functions that this controller offer, and is this an absolutely obselete product?
                      1st most, I've no experience on ver2 or blue led.

I've not encounted any noticable glitch on my ver 1 before. Only time it glitch is when I insert the glow heater onto the plug.

I dun use ALB or ABS. I like to jam brakes on the last sec, turn the wheel and slide into the corner Furthermore, I dun like to see the throttle servo working so hard

I've ran (breaking) my car at one of the lorry carpark at east coast parkway at least 100m range... no problem.

Others buy, I buy lor... I wanted to "upgrade" to FM and better servos then ....for the package offered, it comes with 2 better servos, Tx, Rx and rx batt... reasonable priced ...

Think M8 has been around for the last .. er .. 10 yrs??? Time for an ungrade liao ... else who would get the M11?

My 2 cts

Comment

1st most, I've no experience on ver2 or blue led.

I've not encounted any noticable glitch on my ver 1 before. Only time it glitch is when I insert the glow heater onto the plug.

I dun use ALB or ABS. I like to jam brakes on the last sec, turn the wheel and slide into the corner Furthermore, I dun like to see the throttle servo working so hard

I've ran (breaking) my car at one of the lorry carpark at east coast parkway at least 100m range... no problem.

Others buy, I buy lor... I wanted to "upgrade" to FM and better servos then ....for the package offered, it comes with 2 better servos, Tx, Rx and rx batt... reasonable priced ...

Think M8 has been around for the last .. er .. 10 yrs??? Time for an ungrade liao ... else who would get the M11?

My 2 cts
                        thanks, i got the gist of it.

Comment

M8 is the favourite Tx for most pro drivers in USA. It's a pro-level Tx. I think it's too pro even for me.
                          For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Working...
                          X