Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onroad 1/8th car tx, rx and servos setup

i need some enlightenment on some issues...... ok let me try to explain.

i have bought 2 hitec digital servos and my first question is can it be hooked up to any receiver??

next comes the transmitter.. how am I going to link the receiver to the transmitter??

Help plsss....

i suggest you go back to the shop to help you.

1/8 on road cars are super fast machines ...and they require a lot of knowledge and setup.

may i know which machine you have?
    i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Originally posted by aksy_02
      i have bought 2 hitec digital servos and my first question is can it be hooked up to any receiver??

next comes the transmitter.. how am I going to link the receiver to the transmitter??
      Er....do you happen to have the manual of your 1/8? Please refer to it. It will definitely be clearer to you.

Yes, you can use digital servoes.

As for the radio, you've gotta have a matching crystal to get it going.

Like Fuse say, best to get help from the person you bought your stuff from.
      For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

thanks guys for the replies....

i bought the stuff from an auction.. its a serpent vector specs 2000. So trying to re-build it slowly by myself.

Comment

try to go to hobbylink at far east plaza,

they should be able to offer you some help as they are the only shop in singapore to carry serpent parts.

as for vector 2000, good luck looking for parts..
          i have a deconmission vector 2000 -- by the way parts are not cheap for serpent cars. cheers
          i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Working...
          X