Length: 1000mm
    Height: 1650mm
    Sail: 4000cm2
    Weight: 1720g
    Hull Materials: fibreglass

Thanks

Looks good. What's the price?

Comment

They quoted RMB 1390, exclude shipping via EMS.

Thanks

Comment

Looks interesting, any idea what class of boat is that?

Anymore details on the sailboat?

Comment

Not too sure, the above spec was all they gave. Name is F54 Victor ? 1 m lenght...is this what you mean.

Comment

Did you have a chance to see the yacht? In their spec. did they mentioned the beam width, waterline etc?

If the boat meets the IOM specs, it can be very interesting. Maybe you can post a link to the supplier here.

Cheers

Comment

i got one now. and finish of body is OK but rig, and all fitting i have to chang them almost everything.

Comment

Originally posted by X34
                Did you have a chance to see the yacht? In their spec. did they mentioned the beam width, waterline etc?

If the boat meets the IOM specs, it can be very interesting. Maybe you can post a link to the supplier here.

Cheers

this boat can not meet IOM class but IOM can meet F5E class.

Comment

Hi Bun,

It looks about rite. If the hull is good, riggings can be upgraded. U know where I can get hold of one?

Is there a sailing club in BKK?

Cheers

Comment

I let my friend who do busniess in china send it me, now the boat is done about 50%. last week i chang servo tray and this week i plan to make the new mast and shroud because is too weak.

Comment

Can u post more pics of your yacht? Maybe it is good for chasing the IOMs in our local water.

Comment

anybody ordering this - count 1 for me..

Comment

for me i don't think so for IOMs. i have plan after finish i will try to chasing robbe windstar. the sail i will chang to IOM size with my new mast. in the picture u can see the water line is shallow i guess is will good for tracking.

Comment

rules of NAVIGA (World Organisation for Modelshipbuilding and Modelshipsport)

The NAVIGA sailboat classes are:

F5 E one meter boats
                            F5 M "Marblhead"
                            F5 10 "10 Rater"
                            The NAVIGA class rules ( F5 E F5 M F5 10) are similar to the ISAF-RSD class rules. The most important differences are between the IOM and F5E one meter boats. NAVIGA permits masts and booms made of any material and the weight of the boat is free. This means that an IOM boat can participate at a NAVIGA event.

Comment

u can see the meterial of the sail impossible to made the boat run.

Comment

Working...
                              X