Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everybody!!

HI there,

Im new here, meet my first RC liberty transport ship, only 85% complete, no time to complete due to work..... limited pic and info on her, tats why i can't finish her up

any liberty ship lovers, collectors or maybe historians out there???, need information of the ship, care to share with me???

And Ah Seng !!! still ard?????

Here comes the real master, welcome aboard Alan. Seng is now busying with his studies, so seldom see him here, if u need to contact him, I can let him know.

Back to your project.... . Wonderful job.. , must have taken lots of your time to do something of this scale....your creation is blowing my mind off (hope it is my creation... )...

For Sale

CSM ICG400 Heading Lock Gyro+ ($160)
    (

Comment

in range

HI Stuka,

You r the real master!! ain't me ,

Hoping to meet you one day!! me can intro you one more friend call Ah tecK to you, he build monster ship, 1/72 amphibious carrier Tarawa, but still in DRydock

hope you dun torpedo my liberty ship frm you Akalu Submarine when in water !!

best regards

Comment

Sure will be nice to meet up one day to chat about ships, boats, subs...etc etc, best still we all staying in the East...

Would love to see some more pics of your creations , and also may be can share with us what a liberty ship is, her history etc, etc..

For Sale

(

Comment

Got some pics of the Jeremiah O'Brien to share with you..

For Sale

(

Comment

Cannon class Deatroyer

Hi Stuka!!

do you still have your CAnnon drawings, can sell to me>> ur Rc ship is work!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alan
              Hi Stuka!!

do you still have your CAnnon drawings, can sell to me>> ur Rc ship is work!!!!
              I didnt build the cannon class from proper drawings, it was from a papermodel really ...can download from here,

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

For Sale

(

Comment

Working...
              X