Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hongkong RC boat shop. @ smiling plaza, Sham shui Po (MTR)

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hongkong RC boat shop. @ smiling plaza, Sham shui Po (MTR)

Here are some pictures of a RC boat shop @ hongkong

i was there on a saturday late night but it was closed, ice cream laaaarr.

i took some pictures of the shop. i believe it is agent for delta force hull and there were lotsa of octura parts on display from inside. Hope to go back there some day

Warpath Wong

Also went to kwuntong (MTR) , Kowloon to check out ****** to purchase a few savox servos

Because hongkong depends alot of tourism to flourish. I can say most of folks there are really dependent on sales for tourists or locals. Therefore, customer service was great when i visited most RC shops and airgun shops thou not even buying @ mongkok(MTR) hahaa

Enjoy!

Warpath Wong

Comment

Nice is the price there much cheaper?
      Fat boy love RC

Comment

Originally posted by ket View Post
        Nice is the price there much cheaper?
        Hello Ket,

The RC shops at Mongkok are selling mostly RC car parts so i never did ask around for prices. There was this huge RC plane shop about the size of our local toy 'r' us along 'Wong Tai Sin' MTR if i remember correctly which i happened to pass by. Huge!

The savox servo@ ****** was a pretty good deal. I got it for USD40++ each i think places in the states are fetching around USD60++ each online

The retailer shops selling fashion clothes and makan there mostly open till latest 1am for some reasons. I had a great time there
        Warpath Wong

Comment

Originally posted by Battle fury View Post
          Hello Ket,

The RC shops at Mongkok are selling mostly RC car parts so i never did ask around for prices. There was this huge RC plane shop about the size of our local toy 'r' us along 'Wong Tai Sin' MTR if i remember correctly which i happened to pass by. Huge!

The savox servo@ ****** was a pretty good deal. I got it for USD40++ each i think places in the states are fetching around USD60++ each online

The retailer shops selling fashion clothes and makan there mostly open till latest 1am for some reasons. I had a great time there
          Thanks , wish I can go there 1 day also.
          Fat boy love RC

Comment

Working...
          X