Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New in this arena

I'm new on the forum. I'm 43, married with 2 boys ( born in Singapour ). I'm french I'm following few menbers posts like adrianli, siggy, Mel279...

JET 99

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

One more into the Hobby, AWESOME!
      2013 RC4WD International Team Driver

Comment

Thanks to welcome me

JET

Comment

hey

welcome and got any boat question just shoot, no need to be shy. We try to assist you whenever we can.
          My fleets
          Stiletto tunnel, DF Mono, EPV 135, CT06 Hydroplane

Comment

Hello there. I am a new member in this forum. I am very glad I found this forum site. I've been looking for places to fly and lakes to use my rc plane and boat. But I a really not sure if it is legal to use all the empty spaces and lakes in the country. I live in C'wealth and I've seen places like Chinese Garden and Lakeside stations to be the best place to fly and run a rc boats. But I don't know if there are rules or need to get permission or whatever legalities. My RC's are all lipo powered. Please tell me coz I am really itcy to use my RCs already.

Comment

Morning flyingrevs,

I'm based in France, I'm sorry but I can't help you. I'm sure that forum menbers will help you to find places for your boats.

JET

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingRevs View Post
                Hello there. I am a new member in this forum. I am very glad I found this forum site. I've been looking for places to fly and lakes to use my rc plane and boat. But I a really not sure if it is legal to use all the empty spaces and lakes in the country. I live in C'wealth and I've seen places like Chinese Garden and Lakeside stations to be the best place to fly and run a rc boats. But I don't know if there are rules or need to get permission or whatever legalities. My RC's are all lipo powered. Please tell me coz I am really itcy to use my RCs already.
                Boating should be ok over there. For flying, avoid the side near the train tracks. The authority is pretty strict on that. If ur craft accidentally landed on the tracks, u will be pretty much be screwed, big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                  Boating should be ok over there. For flying, avoid the side near the train tracks. The authority is pretty strict on that. If ur craft accidentally landed on the tracks, u will be pretty much be screwed, big time.
                  Thanks a lot for your info, Adrianli. Now I know that authority is pretty strict about flying close to rail tracks. Will keep that in mind. There are places at the lake with boards saying that any water related activities is not permitted. But at the back of the lake, farthest part of the lake from the station, where I saw many people fishing, no notice boards. Perhaps I can try my rc boats there. Safe flying and sailing to all.

Comment

Working...
                  X