Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly question but pls help

I have 2 boats.

One is homemade. And I use my 6ch Futaba TX/RX to steer it.

Another boat is RTR with its own TX/RX and reverse capability.

I wld like to run my 2nd boat using the same Futaba TX/RX. (I want 1 Tx for both boats.)

Here's the question :

How do I get my 2nd boat to reverse if the accelerator/forward stick on my Futaba goes from bottom to up only?

In the RTR boat's orig TX, the accelerator stick is in the middle. You push up boat goes forward. You push down boat goes backward.

So how do I replicate this (Forward / Reverse) in my 6ch Futaba TX, when the stick is all the way down already? Is there some reverse switch or something?

Finally, I was thinking of getting an entry level 2.4G gun type TX for my boats. Is this stupid and shld I just save money and stick to my Futaba TX?

Thanks for the help.

Also, do I need to change anything on my RTR boat when I change the Tx & Rx?

U should use the elevator stick as ur accelerator for ur Futaba 6ch Tx.

Left side use elevator stick as throttle n right side use aileron stick to steer ur boat. Just like mode 1 flying.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
      U should use the elevator stick as ur accelerator for ur Futaba 6ch Tx.

Left side use elevator stick as throttle n right side use aileron stick to steer ur boat. Just like mode 1 flying.
      Yes I know, tks, but how to I do/replicate reverse when the throttle stick is not in the centre?

Comment

I think Adrainli is saying use your elevator as your throttle .

Originally posted by DWJL511 View Post
        Yes I know, tks, but how to I do/replicate reverse when the throttle stick is not in the centre?

Comment

Originally posted by DWJL511 View Post
          Do not use the throttle stick as ur accelerator.

Comment

I don't think you understand what I am asking but thanks anyway. I'll use my new car gun tx. The throttle is in the center so you can have forward and reverse.

Comment

you can add springs to the throttle stick so that when you let go of the throttle, it springs back to centre. I know of one glider flier at OHR who attached springs to both sticks of his tx.
              Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
                you can add springs to the throttle stick so that when you let go of the throttle, it springs back to centre. I know of one glider flier at OHR who attached springs to both sticks of his tx.

OIC tks

Comment

Working...
                X