Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi

Just receive my brand new version swordfish hv 240A after I send for repair so they decide to replace with the new version but its not in the market yet. They said, the new version will be put in an aluminium, I don't how it looks like but that's what they tell me. Here are some pics that I've taken. Will maiden my epv135 tomorrow after work

My fleets
    Stiletto tunnel, DF Mono, EPV 135, CT06 Hydroplane

Comment

SWEET! Here's wishing for all the BEST on Tomorrow's Run!
      2013 RC4WD International Team Driver

Comment

the video

Here is the video of my epv running, not fast enough, still dailing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pTWO...1&feature=plcp
        My fleets

Comment

Me with my EPV135
          My fleets

Comment

Thats a huge boattt!!!!
            Warpath Wong

Comment

Another run with my latest 10s setup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab0GuD5-5UQ
              My fleets

Comment

my epv run almost 80mph...blow over at the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWFstYpUUPY
                My fleets

Comment

Very nicE boat
                  sigpic

I want to learn how to HOVER...lol

Training orientation MSRx with DX8 , Training up to TDR....Realflight 6.0

May Ah Pa bless me with the will to fly and stop buying Heli till i can hover...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mel279 View Post
                    my epv run almost 80mph...blow over at the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWFstYpUUPY
                    Thatz a very nice pond to run. Wish we could have this here.

Comment

Adrianli , actually you can try playing your boat at the lake outside chinese garden or at the ponggul Riviera LRT station , there's a similar river there too . With your " diplomatic " skill , i'm sure you should have no problem playing at this 2 spots lol . Both of these lake or river are pretty long and big enough for reaching full speed .

Comment

Originally posted by TWE75 View Post
                        Adrianli , actually you can try playing your boat at the lake outside chinese garden or at the ponggul Riviera LRT station , there's a similar river there too . With your " diplomatic " skill , i'm sure you should have no problem playing at this 2 spots lol . Both of these lake or river are pretty long and big enough for reaching full speed .
                        I prefer to run my boats nearer to my place in the north. Nearest is my downstairs seawater river. Tried b4, but not good experience chasing after a stalled boat on a moving river. Had to jump in n swim after it.

Nearest freshwater pond would be Woodlands Town Garden but PUB ban me from there already.

Next nearest approved site is Lower Seletar Reservoir, near Yishun Dam. Happily boating every early Sat morning.

Comment

Originally posted by watersbk3173h View Post
                          Very nicE boat
                          thanks alot
                          My fleets

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                            Thatz a very nice pond to run. Wish we could have this here.
                            thanks bro, its a man made pond actually. I have to be cautious running there as there are some bouys that I need to avoid, sure its a very nice place to go boating but it far from my place
                            My fleets

Comment

Originally posted by Mel279 View Post
                              thanks bro, its a man made pond actually. I have to be cautious running there as there are some bouys that I need to avoid, sure its a very nice place to go boating but it far from my place
                              The pond size just looks great for boating. 99% of the ponds reservoirs here in Singapore is man made.

Just curious, why u switch out the Leopard motors for Turnigy???

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                                The pond size just looks great for boating. 99% of the ponds reservoirs here in Singapore is man made.

Just curious, why u switch out the Leopard motors for Turnigy???
                                haha...here most of the pond and lake are not man made, only the one that I've just posted which it really nice.

My leopard motor has small 6mm shaft, as I prefer bigger shaft like the turnigy. My turnigy hardly warm during that run, might going to go for bigger prop next time
                                My fleets

Comment

Working...
                                X