X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progress: Installed the Inlets and Outlets

2013 RC4WD International Team Driver

Comment

Mounting 2 X Schulze 40.160WK is quite a challenge with the limited space.

The 2 x 40.160WK are mounted one on top of the other.
      AUX Fans help cool down the Monsters.

Comment

A couple more things to attend to for the first power-up.

Comment

Nice. When maiden???

Comment

I am expecting the lipos and a third pair of props in the mail this week or next. Hoping to be able to power-up motor and esc the following week, and first dip in water a week or two thereafter.

Just got to make sure all electronics are installed properly and functioning in tip-top. I am sending photos to HansPeter and Manuel, and other SAW Friends to confirm that all good and is set to Go.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
              I am expecting the lipos and a third pair of props in the mail this week or next. Hoping to be able to power-up motor and esc the following week, and first dip in water a week or two thereafter.

Just got to make sure all electronics are installed properly and functioning in tip-top. I am sending photos to HansPeter and Manuel, and other SAW Friends to confirm that all good and is set to Go.

Thanks!
              Bro

Make sure its water tight, no water goes in, and a video is a must
              My fleets
              Stiletto tunnel, DF Mono, EPV 135, CT06 Hydroplane

Comment

Got a pair of X447 in the mail, and waiting for the MaxAmps.

More done today.

Comment

I think our reservoirs are not big enough for this boat

You probably have to 'fly' it somewhere with more space ...

Comment

Originally posted by cirrc View Post

Don't thinking too much, just relax and enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by cirrc View Post

U need to re-visit our reservoirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
                        Got a pair of X447 in the mail, and waiting for the MaxAmps.

[ATTACH]107717[/ATTACH]

More done today.
                        Just some observation not criticism , it seems as thou to me maybe because my poor eyesight? that i did not see supportive plates for the brass tubes? it will be needed IMO to keep the brass tubes sturdy. A three point supportive plate will be the structurally sound to keep away nasty vibrations during runs
                        considering this is high-powered application

a battery tray with adjustable CG base will benefit if those were included. On a side note, i love the unique sandwich box you made for schuzles . they look 5mph-8mph faster just sitting there.
                        Warpath Wong

Comment

Originally posted by Battle fury View Post
                          Just some observation not criticism , it seems as thou to me maybe because my poor eyesight? that i did not see supportive plates for the brass tubes? it will be needed IMO to keep the brass tubes sturdy. A three point supportive plate will be the structurally sound to keep away nasty vibrations during runs
                          considering this is high-powered application

a battery tray with adjustable CG base will benefit if those were included. On a side note, i love the unique sandwich box you made for schuzles . they look 5mph-8mph faster just sitting there.
                          Both have at the end of the brass tube.

Should be good enough as the hardware is perfectly aligned and installed by HansPeter. Remember it is a SAW set-up, just 2 + 2 passes and we are done.

I am having a custom ESC mount with one on top of the other CNC'd at OSE.. Thinking about the battery tray. Manuel has a nice adjustable design and sell, as well.

Here's a video of a friend with his HPR C5009 Mystic. Event is during the 2011 Italian SAW. FastForward to 06:00 if you wish.

Brushless rc boat lipo tuned eco expertise hydro mono cat catamarano fast boat

We got the same set-up for motor, esc, land props. I am starting with 4S then latter see the direction to head.

On a different topic, l am looking at getting an 38" MHZ RaceMaster. Any got a first-hand experienced with this boat? Figuring that this will be a very sweet daily basher.

Comment

Some GREAT Inspiration.

Comment

Here's another for those that dream of the Turbine Powered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=vfJZcuY8Fe8#!

Comment

Getting Ready!

Comment

Working...
                                X