Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liquid Mountaineering - A new way of retrieving your stranded boats?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liquid Mountaineering - A new way of retrieving your stranded boats?

http://www.hi-tec.com/infinity-run/Liquid Mountaineering is a new sport which is attempting to achieve what man has tried to do for centuries: walk on water....
    Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

wow, must run real fast to get the boat. but how to come back
    JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Already busted by the mythbusters!!!

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I found these behind-the-scenes footage for the viral video!

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

lol
          JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Originally posted by khatiban View Post
            I found these behind-the-scenes footage for the viral video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54CTpBfOEm8&
            Yeah. I actually saw the mythbusters one and felt that they were quite skeptical - as they normally are - regarding the running on water. I thought that if the geico - both the lizard and the boat - can skip on the water surface, a human that gained enough speed may also do so. After watching the behind the scenes footage that you posted, i felt cheated!
            Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
              Yeah. I actually saw the mythbusters one and felt that they were quite skeptical - as they normally are - regarding the running on water. I thought that if the geico - both the lizard and the boat - can skip on the water surface, a human that gained enough speed may also do so. After watching the behind the scenes footage that you posted, i felt cheated!
              I had that slut miss geico.. other than wearing bright neon panties to attract attention and her whinning makes me pissed ' wa wa wa'
              Warpath Wong

Comment

Working...
              X