Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sembawang Coast - Boat Action

Was at Sembawang today, and heard the sound of nitro engine coming from the shore.....this is what I saw.

Comment

Is that u in the water? ...thanks for sharing the pics..

For Sale

CSM ICG400 Heading Lock Gyro+ ($160)
      (

Comment

wahh, abang rajoo. thank you for the pics. Nice.
        eh, I used to catch crabs at sembawang, you know. hmm
        Stuka, I think you can deploy your akula at sembawang for the real mission. Sink those boats, big time~

Comment

Originally posted by stuka
          Is that u in the water? ...thanks for sharing the pics..

I think its the locals over at the coastline. I was there to take pics of landed properties....

Comment

Rajoo, is the water calm there? maybe can maiden the Astro-Hydro there

Comment

Originally posted by AstroBoy
              Rajoo, is the water calm there? maybe can maiden the Astro-Hydro there

The water was calm estimated time 12.30pm. But the small waves just keep coming. Its the ocean u knoe.

Comment

Originally posted by mechplas
                The water was calm estimated time 12.30pm. But the small waves just keep coming. Its the ocean u knoe.
                The waves come-ar! Pull Up Elevator and Airborne!

Comment

Hey maybe we can play together 1 day. Is that the Kyosho Cat? My only worry is that salt water is v corrosive!

Comment

Hi Guys

Great pictures. They look like fibreglass hulls so definitely not the usual Kyosho range. Good to see that nitro boating is alive and kicking (thought Zan was the last of the hard core nitro boaters ).

BTW Zan, you will not be alone for long... I bought a C-1 Cat from Toykar last week... just give me a month or two to build the thing and we can go racing. Can use my Bluestreak as a rescue boat! But afraid I cannot go in salt water... Kyosho carries warnings in their instructions that salt water will corrode their parts... got no stainless steel or aluminium in Japan meh?
                    If in doubt - add more horsepower!

Comment

Kewl

Great stuff Doraemon. I knew u wud succumb soon enough! But 1 or 2 months? Comeon mate u can do better than that!

Comment

Originally posted by Zanter
                        Great stuff Doraemon. I knew u wud succumb soon enough! But 1 or 2 months? Comeon mate u can do better than that!
                        Ok lah... will pull out all stops to get the Cat wet Minus the 10 days I'm out of the country from the end of this week, give me til 10 July

Give you lots of face alreddy you know... my Bluestreak took 15 months from Toykar to water
                        If in doubt - add more horsepower!

Comment

Working...
                        X