This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tampines Quarry Dog chasing boat!

Having fun playing with this dog at Tampines Quarry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtYrxw_IdAo

this is a trully "put your happiness on other's sadness... "

better remove this before some dog lovers or SPCA officer see this
    I love PAP

Comment

If accidentally hit and injure the dog and drown... another decomposed body again.

Comment

The propeller did hit the dog if u look carefully in the video at 0.16

Comment

Is this your dog?
          will you do this if it is your dog?

Are you trying to kill the dog?
          You are swinging your prop at her so many times..

Please leave the dog alone..
          why nobody stop you at that time..?!!

Comment

What in the good heavens is this? its not funny at all. please remove the video or you risk losing another pond to boat at. Anyone post this on stompsg and thats it. Please take down the video
            Warpath Wong

Comment

Originally posted by rt9 View Post
              Is this your dog?
              will you do this if it is your dog?

Are you trying to kill the dog?
              You are swinging your prop at her so many times..

Please leave the dog alone..
              why nobody stop you at that time..?!!
              Hi it obvious its not his dog. Do you realize when you soak skin under water. Your skin will be like tofu. with the rotating metal blade it will slash the dog. Watch the part when the dog try to bite the stern of the boat. F**king cant imagine that
              Warpath Wong

Comment

Bro, I don't think it is funny things , we are human , how can you do this kind of things ? Did you go to school ? Your teacher never teach you dog is our good friend ? I am sure you are not a dog lover, but I am , if this is your dog , I will say that you are bad owner, if not yours , then I hope the owner after see this movie , then go to make report

Comment

jchng, mind your language!

joshnfsmw, please remove the video immediately.

Anyway, it looks more like the the dog is chasing the boat. However, yes it could be a bit carry away some what as the prop could accidentally hit the dog. So ... don't do it again.

I think there isn't any ill intention to intentionally harm the dog. Lets not over react. Cheers ...

Comment

Originally posted by RC1054 View Post

Anyway, it looks more like the the dog is chasing the boat. However, yes it could be a bit carry away some what as the prop could accidentally hit the dog. So ... don't do it again.

I think there isn't any ill intention to intentionally harm the dog. Lets not over react. Cheers ...
                    i'm not a rc boater but i jolly well know what kind of harm a whirling prop can do to "misplaced" finger and in this case a chasing dog. and you are telling me that there is no "ill intention". what kind of excuse is that? i can excuse the dog for not knowing the harm it is getting into. can i excuse joshnfsmw? should i show kind language to joshnfsmw for what he has done? if joshnfsmw wants to make it personal with me. he can always meet up with me. i worked as a port worker at penjuru terminal. he or anyone who took offense of what i said can looked for me there.

if the mod think i'm overreacting, please do ban me from this forum.

joseph @ 97507019

Comment

tq poor dog

Originally posted by RC1054 View Post

oppps !!!!! soooo sorry doggie

i DONT have any " ill intention to intentionally slashed out the your tounge "

sounds better ??

come on Bro
                      THANKS for the flight

Comment

Oh my.. this cant be an "accidental" incident. He knew he hit the dog but he posted a vid of it? Weird or what? Your just putting yourself into more trouble.. Not trying to make a fool out of you but this is a fact..

Comment

Originally posted by jchng View Post
                          i'm not a rc boater but i jolly well know what kind of harm a whirling prop can do to "misplaced" finger and in this case a chasing dog. and you are telling me that there is no "ill intention". what kind of excuse is that? i can excuse the dog for not knowing the harm it is getting into. can i excuse joshnfsmw? should i show kind language to joshnfsmw for what he has done? if joshnfsmw wants to make it personal with me. he can always meet up with me. i worked as a port worker at penjuru terminal. he or anyone who took offense of what i said can looked for me there.

joseph @ 97507019
                          Chill man No need to get so serious.. no need to give your personal information. I understand how you feel and i totally agree with you. So thumbs up and I think mod understand u.. IM SOOOO BUYING MYSELF A PARROT!! More fun..

Comment

Originally posted by jchng View Post

joseph @ 97507019
                            Some ppl may be doing the wrong thing. But in your case of using rude language makes you no difference between you and the culprit.

We deleted your thread and please be reminded this is a public forum and exercise care in your posting please.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                            X