Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micro Magic RC Sailboat - Looking for Interested Parties

Hi all,
    Am part of RC Sailing Singapore and am sailing IOMs. Am aware a lot of interested RC bros are interested in getting a boat and sailing but its either too expensive (IOMs $1000-$5000).
    I am planning to build a class of Micro Magics in Singapore of a minimum of 6 boats. and hopefully more people will follow suit. PLS NOTE!!! I am not an agent or making money out of this exercise. Just a a representative of RC Sailing Singapore promoting RC Sailing.

Info of the Micro Magic can be found here

There are few version of the boat but will only recommend the following

MK 2 Racing version (kit form) - about S$380 shipped

Mk 2 Racing version Carbon look (Kit form) - about S$410 shipped

*Kit form will require building, radio gear and 2 micro high torque servos (3rd servo optional)

Mk 2 Racing Version ARTR (all that is needed is battery, all servos and 40 mhz radio included) - about S$480 shipped

These 3 versions comes with Carbon rigs and non-panel sails and will be the ones I would sail myself

All prices are estimates but should not go more then $10 over and will confirm when order is placed. Am aimming to get 6 boats otherwise the exercise will be scrapped. At the moment I have 3 firm sailors...

If you have any questions about Micro Magics or joining us at RCSS do drop me an SMS @ 91717681

This is the link to the MM Carbon version that I built for Fuse back in 2009. The Carbon version is a real beauty.

http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45923

Comment

Re starting

Am restarting this spree again.... looking at 4 boats to confirm order.... already have 2 confirm orders..... can sms me if interested 91717681

Comment

Working...
      X